The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't find quest in skywatch

Thessalia
Thessalia
✭✭
I have been in Skywatch quite some time and the latest quest that I did was to pray for Ancalin's children and I completed that Yesterday. But after that I can't find any quest in Skywatch and I want to complete it so I can move over to Firsthold. Idk what to do I have been running around to find quest but it seems that I haven't had the chance to find a quest. nqte20af3v81.jpeg
Edited by Thessalia on July 30, 2016 9:53AM
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    The mother should be where you originally found her in Skywatch... At the wall that looks out to the sea... If I recall correctly.
  • Thessalia
    Thessalia
    ✭✭
    The mother should be where you originally found her in Skywatch... At the wall that looks out to the sea... If I recall correctly.
    I know I already completed that quest but what I mean is that after that one there is no signs of other quest in skywatch and there has to be because without completing all the quest in Skywatch then I can't move over to Firsthold
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uhm actually you can... When you reach Firsthold there should at least be a messenger or a team that greets you at the gate and explains the situation there. You can roam the area freely. Of course its easier if you have the quest marker on the map to find first hold. But got just north from skywatch until your reach the city. If you stay on the road its practically neigh to impossible to miss it.

Edit: Also sometimes you have to leave town. If I recall the mainquest for Skywatch was the one where you pose as recruit for the Veiled heritance. If you have finished this mission, you should get a messenger or NPC that sends you to first hold. And the NPC questgiver for Skywatch is on a bridge outside town, he will send you to find Razum-Dar, He hangs out in the castle with Estre and the Queen. He will appear to you in disguise though. But I won't spoil your fun more now ^^
    Edited by Pendrillion on July 30, 2016 10:27AM
  • Thessalia
    Thessalia
    ✭✭
    Uhm actually you can... When you reach Firsthold there should at least be a messenger or a team that greets you at the gate and explains the situation there. You can roam the area freely. Of course its easier if you have the quest marker on the map to find first hold. But got just north from skywatch until your reach the city. If you stay on the road its practically neigh to impossible to miss it.

Edit: Also sometimes you have to leave town. If I recall the mainquest for Skywatch was the one where you pose as recruit for the Veiled heritance. If you have finished this mission, you should get a messenger or NPC that sends you to first hold. And the NPC questgiver for Skywatch is on a bridge outside town, he will send you to find Razum-Dar, He hangs out in the castle with Estre and the Queen. He will appear to you in disguise though. But I won't spoil your fun more now ^^
    Oh is that so well thank you then
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't finished the story in Skywatch though, the quests at Firsthold won't be available.
    Thessalia wrote: »
    I can't find any quest in Skywatch and I want to complete it so I can move over to Firsthold. Idk what to do I have been running around to find quest but it seems that I haven't had the chance to find a quest.
    It's possible that you have already started the storyline quest from Razum-dar, completed the first part of it, and not done the rest. If you can't find the NPC at the entrance to Skywatch to give you the first story quests of the city (Lifting the Veil), you could try going over to Errinorne Isle to look for the rest of the quest chain. There are two quest givers on the island, as shown on this map. You can take a boat to the island from Skywatch Docks (Boat to Errinorne Isle).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Thessalia
    Thessalia
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    If you haven't finished the story in Skywatch though, the quests at Firsthold won't be available.
    Thessalia wrote: »
    I can't find any quest in Skywatch and I want to complete it so I can move over to Firsthold. Idk what to do I have been running around to find quest but it seems that I haven't had the chance to find a quest.
    It's possible that you have already started the storyline quest from Razum-dar, completed the first part of it, and not done the rest. If you can't find the NPC at the entrance to Skywatch to give you the first story quests of the city (Lifting the Veil), you could try going over to Errinorne Isle to look for the rest of the quest chain. There are two quest givers on the island, as shown on this map. You can take a boat to the island from Skywatch Docks (Boat to Errinorne Isle).

THANK YOU!!!