The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wohoooo, Ps4 has really improved!

happymaarit
happymaarit
✭✭✭
I haven't played since the release because I thought it (sorry to say this) sucked :smiley:

Today I have been playing it the whole day and so much has improved! I really love it <3

I'm so glad I read that the text chat is coming and gave it another shot because I think this will be a really nice game now :)
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually happy for text chat on ps4 also. Helps with shyness. I'm so very happy. :smiley:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played since the release because I thought it (sorry to say this) sucked :smiley:

Today I have been playing it the whole day and so much has improved! I really love it <3

I'm so glad I read that the text chat is coming and gave it another shot because I think this will be a really nice game now :)

you must have the only copy of ESO that works on PS4, where did you get it? the pirate bay? lol ;)
    Edited by Clarkieson on July 31, 2016 12:24PM
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's weird cause I've hardly ever encountered any issues on PS4 (PVE).....

PS4 EU
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    Clarkieson wrote: »

you must have the only copy of ESO that works on PS4, where did you get it? the pirate bay? lol ;)

Whaaaaat, what's not working?
    I have only got to the first town and not done any dungeon yet, now you are making me nervous :/

I'm in Sweden so I play on the EU server.... :smiley:
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait till you discover the two brand new dungeons.
    First one is the Molag Bal loading screen, usually found just as you enter a breach or in the middle of a fight in Cyrodil. And then there is Sanctum of Blue screen disconnect, you can enter this particular one at the end of a fight while waiting for a tick.
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭

I have only got to the first town and not done any dungeon yet, now you are making me nervous :/

yay EU server! i will see you around auridon then :smile:

its not that it doesnt work, its more like it works a bit badly. theres not much anyone can do about lag and that makes things interesting lol

dungeons can be fun, i think arx corinium can still be a bit broken tho

i was in city of ash on friday and kept being teleported back to the front door after running a few meters

doube load screens!

invisible adds/npc

PVP is still crazy, zergs are everywhere and duels are just shuffle stacking, malubeth, 30 minute attrition fests it goes like Dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, miss, miss, miss, miss, DAMAGE! (procs malubeth and insta healed), miss, miss, dodge, dodge, dodge..... PVP is broken af
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see you are back and enjoying the game.

Don't worry about people's negative opinions of the game. If the game "didn't work" there wouldn't be thousands of people playing daily.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hawco10 wrote: »
    Wait till you discover the two brand new dungeons.
    First one is the Molag Bal loading screen, usually found just as you enter a breach or in the middle of a fight in Cyrodil. And then there is Sanctum of Blue screen disconnect, you can enter this particular one at the end of a fight while waiting for a tick.

Blue screens are ESO end game, a ZOS version of pokemon. got to collect all the blue screens to unlock the ultimate ESO reward RNG. The amount of blue screens you have to collect varies from 1 to infinity on an RNG basis and probability. if you have had more than 1 blue screen you default and can never get the amount of blue screens needed for the RNG reward.

true story
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you playing ESO and enjoying it. I just want to point out, that this video somes up a few of the "issues" of ESO on PS4 atm that people will be bringing up. They are not with the game's content, but the performance problems that've become severely worse since launch. You'll find out the hard way :/

I made this video awhile ago to show off typical ESO on PS4 these days. Enjoy....

https://youtu.be/_nBuKJpzQgA
    Video Clip Guide
    00:00 - 00:54 Snipe Health Desync

00:55 - 01:11 Funnel Health Desync

01:12 - 02:11 vMA Crematorial Guard Health Desync (Magicka NB went from V2 to CP501. First vMA attempt and this happens -_-)

02:12 - 03:47 Stutter Performance Issue in vMA (Magicka NB went from V2 to CP501. First vMA attempt and this happens -_-)

03:48 - 04:58 Wayrest Performance: Low FPS, Cut Audio, Invisible NPCs and Guards, Player Silhouettes, Difficulties w/ World Map

04:59 - 06:53 Wayrest Performance: Low FPS, Load Screens, NPCs not spawning, Player Silhouettes, unloaded textures

06:54 - 08:20 Greenshade Performance: Multiple Load Screens, Very Little distance traveled per load screen, stuff popping in out of nowhere, etc

08:21 - 09:29 Bangkorai Performance: Same as Greenshade since the issue is universal across possibly all zones, heavily underpopulated zone yet still have load screens and character movement speed does not change this

09:30 - 09:51 Thieves Guild patch IC Arena: Back when the performance issue was still a baby :) Invisible meteors that are still present in the Arena!
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't worry about people's negative opinions of the game. If the game "didn't work" there wouldn't be thousands of people playing daily.

This one is actually right. I fully agree. Don't let the negativity ruin your fun. Even though some stuff not work for me. I still have a blast anyways. There are a lot of good stuff to do. I still fully support ZOS. 110%. Fully. I know others have unsubed eso +. But I won't. I am still happy. Feel like a whole new person. I hope you op do to. Welcome back also.

I also have faith in ZOS.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on July 31, 2016 2:59PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »
    Good to see you playing ESO and enjoying it. I just want to point out, that this video somes up a few of the "issues" of ESO on PS4 atm that people will be bringing up. They are not with the game's content, but the performance problems that've become severely worse since launch. You'll find out the hard way :/

I made this video awhile ago to show off typical ESO on PS4 these days. Enjoy....
    [/spoiler]

That doesn't look too fun so thanks for the heads up, now I won't be surprised!

But man! You are a awesome player, way out of my league :D
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭

i was in city of ash on friday and kept being teleported back to the front door after running a few meters

doube load screens!

hahaaa, a magic door to no where :wink:

But I hope it still is worth playing, many complains now, but usually the ppl that are satisfied don't write that much :smiley:
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭

This one is actually right. I fully agree. Don't let the negativity ruin your fun. Even though some stuff not work for me. I still have a blast anyways.

That is awesome! <3
    I will continue my journey tomorrow and see if I can find these first dungeon.
    If you see a character called Pix Moriana die over and over, that's me :D
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »

[/spoiler]

That doesn't look too fun so thanks for the heads up, now I won't be surprised!

But man! You are a awesome player, way out of my league :D

The bulk of the issue may be related in part to quests completed. Chances are it won't be as bad for you but who knows.

I had hoped ZOS might care enough to resolve the issues, but we have a new (awesome!) DLC releasing to console August 16th with another base game patch.

Unfortunately, no details of this base game patch have been released in regards to this performance improving. I have little doubt that this will get slightly worse.

Sorry to bring this stuff up :( I would feel dirty if I highly recommended ESO to you in its current, almost abused state.

Content: 10/10
    Performance: From 6-7/10 to 2/10.