The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Master Merchant.

EC_Rob
EC_Rob
✭✭✭
Hello!

The Master Merchant addon is causing a guildie of mine some rather strange issues, it seems that the sales and such are not correct.
In such a matter that its actually quite anoying.

When my overall sales are at say 20. million of all the guild, the guildie's is only say 15 million it seems to fall behind a few hours or rather days.

Does anyone have any clue on how to fix this cause it is rather anoying :smiley:

A lot of thanks for the ones replying ^^
Rob.
Edited by EC_Rob on July 25, 2016 11:50AM
@EC_Rob
GM of Nirn Traders (PC-EU)
GM of Aetherius Trade (PC-EU)
GM of Sovngarde Traders (PC-EU)

Keep it causal, enjoy your games.
Kill in good spirit, die in good spirit.

Magicka Templar since 2014. Breton master race forever.
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmstCntRob wrote: »
    Hello!

The Master Merchant addon is causing a guildie of mine some rather strange issues, it seems that the sales and such are not correct.
    In such a matter that its actually quite anoying.

When my overall sales are at say 20. million of all the guild, the guildie's is only say 15 million it seems to fall behind a few hours or rather days.

Does anyone have any clue on how to fix this cause it is rather anoying :smiley:

A lot of thanks for the ones replying ^^
    Rob.

Master merchant data is different for everyone. Its because of how it works. It uses the data from the guilds you are currently in. So if you and your friend are even in one single different guild that participates in guild store trading , your data will vary. MM is just used as a benchmark and one should realise that there is the possibility of errors due to outlier sales. MM is really only valuable when you are in at least 1 or 2 very heavy traffic guilds so that you get a lot of data for MM to work with.
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your friend may have different settings. Start with the easy ones - are you both looking at the sales sales history? Are you both in the same guilds? Do your alternate day restrictions show the same (using alt or ctrl when doing a price check). Is his MM set to ignore outliers and yours isn't? Does he have any sellers blacklisted?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tell ur friend to type into chat "/mm missing". if u want everything correct, also u should do it. i am sure, even in your mm listing mm missed some sales :D

mm does searches then all trade guilds sales again, so it might take some time, but i checked it the last weeks again and again (bank start of week, bank later, donations, sales) - if u do that, its really correct.

i guess mm misses sometimes sales for example due to a lag or performance problems maybe. dont know, only the author might know ;D
    Edited by Verbalinkontinenz on July 26, 2016 4:28AM
  • EC_Rob
    EC_Rob
    ✭✭✭
    sorry i might have been slightly unclear, these overall sales are from the trading guild we both manage :smiley: so... they should be the same right? it seems hers doesnt refresh fast enough or is simply missing some things.
    We already checked the settings and they're pretty much the same.

Thanks again,
    Rob.
    @EC_Rob

• Verbalinkontinenz
    Verbalinkontinenz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did u use mm missing now?
  • EC_Rob
    EC_Rob
    ✭✭✭
    yep we both put it on, my details where actually correct already and now we can only wait and see for a few days. so thanks for the help so far and i will post again if it worked <3
    @EC_Rob

• EC_Rob
    EC_Rob
    ✭✭✭
    Right after changing the options the same and doing the mm missing, it seems it has been fixed indeed. thank you all for the great help. Apreciate it big time ^^
    @EC_Rob

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having an issue getting mm installed. I export and place in the add on folder, yet it is not listed in the add-on menu ingame. I have several other add ons that work just fine, but can't get this to work... Suggestions?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Philgo68
    Philgo68
    ✭✭✭
    /mm missing and /mm dups and good for re-scanning and checking your data.

Also /mm help gives a list of these plus a few extra commands.

God Bless,

Philgo
  • Philgo68
    Philgo68
    ✭✭✭
    For install, make sure you have the MasterMerchant directory along with the MMxxData (00 - 15) directories all in your AddOns folder.

God Bless,

Philgo