Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire Armor

Princess_of_Darkness
Hey ZOS/Bethesda! How about a Vampire motif? We're getting closer to Halloween (just one month away! :smiley: ) and I'd love to see new, themed motifs, specially a Vampiric one!
Heavy armor could look like this:

Female:
Male:
Yes, I know... It looks like Thor's armor... But, let's imagine the metal parts with a vampiric design, with this cape (black on the outside, blood red inside) and add a high collar, it could be Dracula's armor!

What do you guys think?

~ Shadow Belmont
Rick Sanchez: "Sometimes science is more art than science, Morty. A lot of people don't get that."
  • C0wrex
    C0wrex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not bad :) I like it! :)

Would love to have a vampiric motif soon :) Gives my vampire an edge :)
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will, to strive, to seek and not to yield."

-Tennyson, Ulysses
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, isn't that male armor the Armor of Thor?
    Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
    Twitch: Pandalius
    Beam: Pandalius
    Twitter: Pandalius
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thor_vampire_cover_by_ryanstegman-d30b4wq.jpg
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't do female/male armor in this game (for the most part), it all looks the same regardless of gender.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OMG THE FEMALE ARMOR YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESSSS!!!

ZOS, if you would do this, I would sing your praises forever! @ZOS_GinaBruno
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of vampire armor, I really liked the vampire armor that Skyrim offered.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please don't give ZoS any ideas! It might wand up being in the crown store costing 5,000 crowns!
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    armors from the link looks too cool to be a common obtainable motive in my opinion. if anything they could be high priced costumes or noncraftable item set or something.
    Edited by Ankael07 on July 31, 2016 7:18AM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't a vampire lord costume data-mined a while back? I don't think it has an icon showing its appearance yet but that might be something they're saving for Halloween :).
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be fine with it as a costume
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are too cool for them, plus the second armor has capes, we are living in 2016, we cant have physics yet xD...
    I would always wear that armor if I could but I dont trust them in this...
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please don't give ZoS any ideas! It might wand up being in the crown store costing 5,000 crowns!

Well OP want as carfting item so yes it will come 5,000 crowns like most of carft books do
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I demand a Werewolf one too that helps you in the WW transformation.
  • Princess_of_Darkness
    Recremen wrote: »
    We don't do female/male armor in this game (for the most part), it all looks the same regardless of gender.

Well, if I'm not mistaken, the Daedric heavy armor is different for male and female... This could be another armor that is, let's say, unique for each gender!
    Rick Sanchez: "Sometimes science is more art than science, Morty. A lot of people don't get that."
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im a stam build, I dont see the use of costumes or stuff, i look like an etheral ghost no matter what (shuffle)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Princess_of_Darkness

All crown store motifs are craftable in game, but you either have to be lucky enough to find the whole book or you'll have to hunt the pages! Or buy them from guild stores...

I'd like it to be a craftable armor and a Heavy armor with cape would be so freaking epic! Specially for those who enjoy a good vampiric look!

Imagine you riding on your giant wolf and as it runs the cape flows thru the air... Epic right? :love:
    Those are too cool for them, plus the second armor has capes, we are living in 2016, we cant have physics yet xD...
    I would always wear that armor if I could but I dont trust them in this...

Well, I can't say that I don't agree with you... But, back in Skyrim, the Royal Vampire Armor had a cape! A short cape anyways, but a cape... What I'm trying to say is that if Bethesda team could do this 2011 they can do a long cape in 2016! (At least I hope so... xD)
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes please! That would be amazing!
    PS4 NA DC
  • Princess_of_Darkness
    olsborg wrote: »
    Im a stam build, I dont see the use of costumes or stuff, i look like an etheral ghost no matter what (shuffle)

I know how you feel, sir... But you could be a unique ghost! You can see the whole design of your armor while shuffle is active! :wink:
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just imagine Thor's cloak in ZOS' interpretation... >:)
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I can't say that I don't agree with you... But, back in Skyrim, the Royal Vampire Armor had a cape! A short cape anyways, but a cape... What I'm trying to say is that if Bethesda team could do this 2011 they can do a long cape in 2016! (At least I hope so... xD)

I know :'( just yesterday I was going around in Skyrim with my nightingale armor and flaunting my cape :'( thinking the whole time of how "backwards" we went from there, the problem is, this is not truly bethesda, its zenimax, thats why there is a huge difference between skyrim and this game :'(... thats why I was being sarcastic because the cape they threw on us is absolutely ridiculous for 2016 xDDD
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just imagine Thor's cloak in ZOS' interpretation... >:)

It would quickly turn into Thor's sticky raincoat .
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wolfshead wrote: »

Well OP want as carfting item so yes it will come 5,000 crowns like most of carft books do

Treat it like the xivkyn crafting Mofit... Either buy the gold mofit for 5,000 gold in the crown store or farm for it for months for each pieces.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfshead wrote: »

Treat it like the xivkyn crafting Mofit... Either buy the gold mofit for 5,000 gold in the crown store or farm for it for months for each pieces.

Umm there's no reason to pay 5000 crowns for a motif that you can buy for anywhere between 100g and 5k per chapter...
    I've got an almost full motif collection on my crafter. Never bought crown motifs, and I absolutely hate farming.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on July 31, 2016 3:12PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU