The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is going on with Cyrodiil?

Neowit
Neowit
✭✭✭
Abilities are failing to connect left and right, like major evasion has been added to the battle spirit buff. I'm getting double and triple cc'd, and break free isn't working with full stamina. Is this just a connection issue? Lag is generally expected whenever you bump into a group of more than twenty people. But being unable to actually fight has never been an issue that was included with this lag before. PVP is what I play this game for, so this pacifist mode I'm stuck is getting me to the point where I may just quit eso.
  • Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭
    Tried slotting Unstoppable. It really is a great option if you're looking to get cc'd with a cool looking bubble around your toon.
    Edited by Neowit on July 30, 2016 5:16AM
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    It's a lag issue, will not get fixed ever.
  • Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭
    Servers need to be top-notch on console. There's a reason we're called console plebs. Not everyone has access to primo grade internet. They need to up the monthly sub fee, make more stuff sub-exclusive, or do something to give them the financial security they need to push for base game improvement over this rush to push for semi-complete dlc and crown store vanity content.
    Edited by Neowit on July 30, 2016 11:17PM
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neowit wrote: »
    Servers need to be top-notch on console. There's a reason we're called console plebs. Not everyone has access to primo grade internet. They need to up the monthly sub fee, make more stuff sub-exclusive, or do something to give them the financial security they need to push for base game improvement over this rush to push for semi-complete dlc and crown store vanity content.

They are secure enough to give away a million dollars so there is no reason to increase the price... but yeah they need to slow the *** down with the DLCs and focus on fixing the damn game
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭
    Neowit wrote: »

They are secure enough to give away a million dollars so there is no reason to increase the price... but yeah they need to slow the *** down with the DLCs and focus on fixing the damn game

Give the customer what they want: More land to never visit, none of what they're asking for.