Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cp 150 crafted armor

ng2084b14_ESO
Is cp 150 crafted armor (purple) better than cp 160 blue armor?

is it worth it due to materials issue?
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is cp 150 crafted armor (purple) better than cp 160 blue armor?

is it worth it due to materials issue?

I think so but it does make a big leap going from purple to gold at 160.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Making CP160 armour and improving it to gold does not give enough improvement to justify the additional materials that are needed to make the armour in the first place. None of my characters use any CP160 armour other than monster pieces that I have picked up, which have been improved to gold.

There is a big difference for weapons though, improving a CP160 weapon from purple to gold adds 200 weapon damage. For this reason all of my characters use CP160 weapons.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're going to make CP 150 purple I can't see why you'd not make CP 160 purple instead of blue. The upgrade costs are going to be the same regardless of armor level, only the ruby material cost will change. So why compare CP 150 purple to CP 160 blue instead of comparing CP 150 purple to CP 160 purple?
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • superleeds19
    superleeds19
    ✭✭
    Cp 160 armour is a lot of mats but the cp160 glyphs are much better and give you more stats
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The reason why you'd want to create CP 160 gear over CP 150 is because of the glyph choices that are available.

CP 160 glyphs give a far higher value than CP 150 gylphs.

That's pretty much it.
    Edited by Kammakazi on July 30, 2016 10:52AM