The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Hey EP and DC if you didn't notice?

• Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets all be honest, 7 day campaign is too short. The map can transition far too fast. I like taking weekends off or having a life outside of the weekly pvp fun nights. TF has provided everyone with a more flexible play schedule without the stress of having to fight every night for pts. We all know how significant an organized groups presence can be on a campaign and honestly 2 days off can break the stride of a faction on such a short term investment. I think everyone would be happier to combat factional imbalance if 2 30 day CP campaigns existed. It certainly would afford a que choice for players.
    Options
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    I think everyone would be happier to combat factional imbalance if 2 30 day CP campaigns existed. It certainly would afford a que choice for players.

#bringbackWabbajack
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
    Options
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Lets all be honest, 7 day campaign is too short. The map can transition far too fast. I like taking weekends off or having a life outside of the weekly pvp fun nights. TF has provided everyone with a more flexible play schedule without the stress of having to fight every night for pts. We all know how significant an organized groups presence can be on a campaign and honestly 2 days off can break the stride of a faction on such a short term investment. I think everyone would be happier to combat factional imbalance if 2 30 day CP campaigns existed. It certainly would afford a que choice for players.

This being said, do we really need BWB and Azuras with the strength of battle leveling?
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
    Options
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    So basically Haderus is exactly the same as it's always been only now the role is reversed. I have to applaud the EP that have stuck with haderus for a year now and didn't bail to another campaign the moment things got difficult for them. They fought up hill everyday for a year. I really don't feel any sympathy for the AD over there.

The point is not that the dominant alliance has shifted. If it was just that I wouldn't complain. I know that happens all the time.

The point is that both EP and DC are pop locked while AD has 2 bars. So even fights are available but instead they decide to double team AD topside and camp the AD sewer entrance with a full raid group.
    Options
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does anyone actually believe people are focusing a specific faction because of a grudge? Me, I log in, see action where AD is or action where EP is and go there to fight. I don't care what color you are.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    really? not three months ago people were creating threads on how Dominion Imperial Guard (AD) were overrunning the server in massive zergs.

you guys just cant make up your minds. I personally love how DC finally has a server where they run the show. how long have DC been unable to win a campaign period? a long time. practically since launch. practically.

so soak it up and revel in. love it. or bring it.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

Options
  • Zouni
    Zouni
    ✭✭✭
    " how long have DC been unable to win a campaign period? a long time. practically since launch. practically."

Uhm no...DC was the punching bag for the other 2 factions for a long time when game launched. It took DC the longest to learn how to play and get to the level they are now. And lets not forget all the rerolls to the DC faction because of their lack of skill and overall map results. Players figured they can make a name for themselves with no players making a real impact at the time. They have come a long way...kudos.
    Nyxtes - NB
    Nyxta - Sorc
    Mastrofonoss - DK
    Gr Blue - Temp
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ataggs wrote: »
    This being said, do we really need BWB and Azuras with the strength of battle leveling?

Yes. Azura's is a whole different play experience.

It might be an interesting experiment to have two 30-day campaigns with the current pop caps, and give Haderus a lower pop cap.

Meanwhile on Azura's:
    "What are we going to do tonight, Brain? *snarf!*"
    "Same thing we do every night, Pinky... try to dethrone AD."
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

It might be an interesting experiment to have two 30-day campaigns with the current pop caps, and give Haderus a lower pop cap.

Meanwhile on Azura's:

Meanwhile the entire AD emp group runs malucheese while 40+ pugs shoot siege from walls and push out only if they outnumber 4-1

Its getting old, really.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    NBrookus wrote: »

Meanwhile on Azura's:

Meanwhile the entire AD emp group runs malucheese while 40+ pugs shoot siege from walls and push out only if they outnumber 4-1

Its getting old, really.

Speaking of old, I'm an old lady who has run in the AD emp group and I've never worn Malubeth.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Its getting old, really.

Was getting old. I left for Haderus last night; had some fun fights until the DC train started rolling and I'd had enough of the 1v15.
    Grunim wrote: »
    Speaking of old, I'm an old lady who has run in the AD emp group and I've never worn Malubeth.

So you're the one. :o

As one old lady to another, you may want to remind your emp group buddies that waking up to reset maps like this every morning means that after a while you'll have no one to fight with all those emp & scroll buffs.

And frankly AD could use the help on Haderus.

pzO1qHa.jpg

Options
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me break this down for ya OP. During last week's campaign, every time DC had an opening to dethrone the EP emp, AD would show up and start fighting DC as well. I mean...sure we're all enemies, but since you want to be like that, and since we were tired of trying to take BRK and dethrone...(again with no help from you). We got bored of fighting them and when your pop went up, we decided to see what ya got. The minute we get an AD wall down. The minute it's a good fight between just us? Guess who shows up and screws all of it? That EP emp and his cronies you refused to let us dethrone.

So yeah, sorry. No tears here.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
    Options
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheuib wrote: »
    For a several days now in Haderus AD has pretty much stopped playing. Just today AD population during prime time was two bars while EP and DC are pop locked. Now you would think they would fight each other but no they still insist on ganging up on the few AD that are playing. On top of that I go in the sewers to find a raid of Red camping the Yellow sewer entrance and all the districts blue. I think there was a total of 5 yellow in the sewers. I mean do you guys really just like one sided fights that much? If the lag wasn't so bad in TF I would stay there where the fights are pretty even, at least most of the time.

Isnt this exactly what ad did to ep. Ignored dc and zerged them back to their gate for like 3 months? Only zerged down dc when they rarely pushed you? Xbox na? Correct?
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Destyran wrote: »
    Sheuib wrote: »
    For a several days now in Haderus AD has pretty much stopped playing. Just today AD population during prime time was two bars while EP and DC are pop locked. Now you would think they would fight each other but no they still insist on ganging up on the few AD that are playing. On top of that I go in the sewers to find a raid of Red camping the Yellow sewer entrance and all the districts blue. I think there was a total of 5 yellow in the sewers. I mean do you guys really just like one sided fights that much? If the lag wasn't so bad in TF I would stay there where the fights are pretty even, at least most of the time.

Isnt this exactly what ad did to ep. Ignored dc and zerged them back to their gate for like 3 months? Only zerged down dc when they rarely pushed you? Xbox na? Correct?

How is this justification for anything? Maybe AD was doing the same thing because EP/DC did it 6 months ago. Dominant cycles shouldn't be a thing when the pops are this low. Also I believe this is NA PC.
    Marek
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It does seem that the trolls of DC and EP on Haderus (PC NA) are not aware of game theory or the ramifications it holds for those that sit at Roe and Alessia with a group of 20 taking back resources.

The answer is less and less AP for you, enjoy it.
    Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen every alliance do the same thing.
    Options