Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Texture issues

bryanhaas
bryanhaas
✭✭✭✭
Here is a ticket I submitted, when I get these responses it honestly feels like ZOS is stating you are not important enough to even bother reading your ticket.
The purpose of this message is not to complain and say ZOS you suck, it is to publicly say when I pay quite a bit of money for the game subbing crown cosmetic items etc then when an issues arises I am not important enough to even read my ticket. Whatever, I love the game and I'll probably keep playing but it is things like this that sit with you and nestle deep within your soul gnawing at you reminding you that they don't value me as a customer. I'm just frustrated.

Subject
Customer Service Ticket

Response By (07/29/2016 10:59 AM)
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team!

We sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to provide your feedback and we are always working to improve your gameplay experience. We have passed your concerns on to the relevant team.

Please note that if you are playing on PC/Mac platform, you can always submit feedback directly to the Developers by typing /feedback into your chat box. You will not receive a reply to this but rest assured that it is extremely helpful to the Dev Team.

Kind Regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online Team
Auto-Response By (Administrator) (07/28/2016 10:50 PM)
Greetings!

Thank you for your inquiry. Please note that our support office is currently closed. Our support hours are between 9am and 10pm Eastern Standard Time, seven days a week. We will investigate your inquiry as soon as we reopen.

Our goal is to investigate and respond to your contact within six business hours.

We appreciate your patience.

Warm Regards,
The Bethesda Support Team
Customer By () (07/28/2016 10:50 PM)
tree and other backgrounds popping out
We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 96 hours (4 days).

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!
Question Reference # 160728-002816
Date Created: 07/28/2016 10:50 PM
Date Last Updated: 07/29/2016 10:59 AM
Edited by bryanhaas on July 29, 2016 3:15PM
PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured