The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Could we please get a free respec with Update 11?

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Dear Eso,

could we please get a free respec with Update 11? That would be awesome!!!

Yours Truly, Elia Dariela, Agent of Ayrenn
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Or they can just discount reskilling again.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes, but I mean the same that we got with Orsinium I think, or maybe it was IC, don`t know now, but with the DLC all my skills, morphs and championpoins got reset and I could assign them anew, good and good that it was for free, because that all would cost like more thousands :):)

and good that I am going to change my altmer stam dragon knight to redguard stam dragon knight :smiley:, I have the adventurer pack bought, so I can do it :smiley: , will get more stam racial passives buffs :), and that with name change and appearance change, 3500 the bundle and maybe I also change appearance of my khajiiti nightblade, as I was lazy to create him better, he does not look good, I want to improve him, so that would be for 1000 :smiley:
    Edited by altemriel on July 29, 2016 8:58PM
  • jkolb2030
    jkolb2030
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should just keep the skill respecs at the low price of 1-2g per skill point.

I never understood the point of locking those skill selections behind a big gold dump, especially in a game like ESO where they advertise you can do whatever with whomever whenever all on one character.

So really.. I'm saying make respecs cheaper, not free.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jkolb2030 wrote: »
    I think they should just keep the skill respecs at the low price of 1-2g per skill point.

I never understood the point of locking those skill selections behind a big gold dump, especially in a game like ESO where they advertise you can do whatever with whomever whenever all on one character.

So really.. I'm saying make respecs cheaper, not free.

Though I don't agree that we should be changing builds constantly to the flavor of the month ... I do agree with the OP.

There are a number of racial passive changes this patch ... where players would really benefit from the patch week 1g per skill respec at the shrine.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 29, 2016 8:47PM
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They didn't make any real skill changes though, a few minor ones but nothing big. Why would you need a free respec?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    They didn't make any real skill changes though, a few minor ones but nothing big. Why would you need a free respec?

Hmmm ...

The Racial Passive Balance thread in PTS is only 21 pages long at the moment ... those changes must be "minor ones but nothing big."
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

because I want to respec some cps and some attribute points and skills and passives, so I would have to pay for that, a lot :smiley:
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

because I want to respec some cps and some attribute points and skills and passives, so I would have to pay for that, a lot :smiley:

Why shouldn't they just do it the same way as they did with the DB update? That way it's not going to cost a significant amount of gold and then it won't be forced on people who don't want it?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmm ...

The Racial Passive Balance thread in PTS is only 21 pages long at the moment ... those changes must be "minor ones but nothing big."

The biggest changes on the Racial Rebalances are on the free point you always have. Also, who doesn't stick points in their racial passives? I mean, honestly?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes I know but I mean also the other passives, some I assigned wrongly...
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pairing respec tokens with race change purchases makes a lot of sense and would help make the cost more reasonable.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we also get one free version of each token? That'd be great -_-