Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

And *poof*. Over 9k crowns gone in 2 minutes

stewhead2ub17_ESO
stewhead2ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
2 minutes. That's all it took. I've been anxiously awaiting my sub to renew so I could get my crown reward. Today was the day. I logged in and checked my crown balance and there it was! 9600k crowns in my coin purse! Oh the excitement. Christmas had finally come. I feverishly began to peruse the selection of pet and mount goodies that I didn't have. Suddenly I was hovering above my body looking down as I went on a rapid spending spree. 2 minutes later my goodie bag was full of pets and mounts I had been wanting but my crown balance was at exactly 0 crowns. I have a problem. Damn you ZOS and your fantastic selection of mounts and pets!
On a side note I found it amazing that all my selections totaled exactly 9600 crowns. It was...destiny. Love this game! :smiley:
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for that super rare, exclusive 10k crown mount.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jimmy wrote: »

Yeah I wanna ride a Mudcrab too...
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My wife was laughing at me because I refuse to buy extra crowns (or any in game currency to a game I sub to). She says I'll never make it another 6 mos.. Gonna be a tough one.
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stibbons-towed cart
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My crown wallet stuck with 300 Crowns that I couldnt spend it on anything :'(
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have ~9000 Crowns too atm. Waiting for the few costumes and mount(s) I must have.

Also trying to decide whether to spend 3500 Crowns or reroll an alt atm.... those greedy race/name-change token prices :disappointed:
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 minutes. That's all it took. I've been anxiously awaiting my sub to renew so I could get my crown reward. Today was the day. I logged in and checked my crown balance and there it was! 9600k crowns in my coin purse! Oh the excitement. Christmas had finally come. I feverishly began to peruse the selection of pet and mount goodies that I didn't have. Suddenly I was hovering above my body looking down as I went on a rapid spending spree. 2 minutes later my goodie bag was full of pets and mounts I had been wanting but my crown balance was at exactly 0 crowns. I have a problem. Damn you ZOS and your fantastic selection of mounts and pets!
    On a side note I found it amazing that all my selections totaled exactly 9600 crowns. It was...destiny. Love this game! :smiley:

Haha, my 9000 crowns did not last much longer than yours, whenever I bought a 6-months subscription - it is not as if they would last a lot longer with the next subscription period you'll buy. I guess I am meanwhile nearly at the 100k crowns spent mark, maybe even beyond it.
    Edited by Lysette on July 29, 2016 8:28PM
  • Agobi
    Agobi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I finally caved today and bought the WW skill-line,since it's pretty obvious they removed the ingame spawns to sell more crowns...cr@ppy way to conduct business imo :/
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agobi wrote: »
    Well I finally caved today and bought the WW skill-line,since it's pretty obvious they removed the ingame spawns to sell more crowns...cr@ppy way to conduct business imo :/

The ingame spawns still pop up about once a week, like always. I just got a natural vampire bite a couple weeks ago.
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you want some of my 20K+? All I bought was one dress and that was only 500. You're welcome to it.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations ...

... and ...

... yikes, that's a long time to wait for purchasing new crown store goodies ...
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DenMoria wrote: »

Do you want some of my 20K+? All I bought was one dress and that was only 500. You're welcome to it.

@DenMoria lol very generous of you! I wish I could, though my code of ethics would prevent me from accepting such a gift even if it was possible!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I'm tempted in the store, I just remind myself there's stuff I haven't seen yet.
    Or have. Although I'm still not sure if I'm all right with a Kagouti that doesn't want to tear my arm off every time I smack its rear end.
    There's a new crown store spotlight in just a few days. Hopefully I'll be seeing red.

Agobi wrote: »

They didn't remove them. There's just a random chance for either of them on any night - not just new moon for vampires and full moon for werewolves.

Asking nicely in zone or guild chat also works out well.

signing off
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ref wrote: »

@Ref I feel your pain. I sat on the 600 crowns for what seemed like forever, waiting for my sub crowns to kick in.
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Ref I feel your pain. I sat on the 600 crowns for what seemed like forever, waiting for my sub crowns to kick in.

3x crown store poison should do the trick - I think that is 200 crowns for 80 shots.
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »

3x crown store poison should do the trick - I think that is 200 crowns for 80 shots.

My personal kryptonite are mounts and pets. Other stuff doesn't seem to interest me...yet.
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have something like 28500 crowns. Nothing interests me :(
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think you're just showing off! :wink:
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree.

Maybe I should just buy a whole bunch of bag/bank/mount upgrades, but, I don't carry much of anything - ever (what with my bag-of-holding), the only thing I use my bank for is to store extra gold (not comfortable carrying around many thousands and a I like my alts to be able to access funds if needed) and I don't ever use a mount.

Oh well. I guess it will just keep building up until the come out with something incredible (like full bug/glitch fix download for 140K crowns).
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Chris Pratt. Oh, wait, wrong kind of Mount... :smirk::blush:
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for shopping at CrownMart . Be sure to show off all your purchases to attract more su shoppers !
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh that? It was released quite awhile ago and many of us have already been heavily riding it; It's the good ole Wallet Mount!
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it better damn fly and poop rare armour pieces.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could of bought 3 race changes.

Or a race change a name change and a mount.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could of bought 3 race changes.

Or a race change a name change and a mount.

Why?
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you for shopping at CrownMart . Be sure to show off all your purchases to attract more su shoppers !

Oh @Rohamad_Ali please don't bring your hate here! Crown store purchases are a matter of personal choice. I enjoy all aspects of the game and I enjoy them as do others. No one forces you to eat from that plate. If you don't care for the crown store that is your choice but no need to cast a bolt of snarkiness at those of us that do!
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder what they would charge for "rename your assistant tokens"???

i have been calling my banker stibbons since purchase.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."