The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Large groups and loot

Daemons_Bane
Daemons_Bane
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Can anyone give me a resonable explation to as why large groups can consist of up 16 players, but loot from a boss can only be gained 12 times
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Daemons_Bane

Because... I don't know. I have never acknowledged it I don't think.

Seems like something that could do with updating so monsters drop 16 times to fit with max group size. Yeah, good post.
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Actually the max amount of players in a single group is 24. In dungeons 4 is the limit for Group Dungeons and 12 for Trials, if I'm not mistaken.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on July 29, 2016 3:12PM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil?
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
    Options
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It seems to be 16 when running around in Wrothgar.. 24 would be trials I guess
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to be 16 when running around in Wrothgar.. 24 would be trials I guess

Trials max is 12.
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not the group size that is in question, it's why can't everyone in the group get loot. For example, the WB's in Worthgar, only the top 12 dps'ers will get loot.
    Options