The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Preparing for August :)

happymaarit
happymaarit
✭✭✭
I was thinking that I should start a character and perhaps do some preparations for the upcoming text chat for console in August.

There is no way I can play with only voice chat because I my family mostly sleep when I have time to play :smile:

So, does anyone have any suggestions of what I should do until then?
Should I join some trading guilds even if I don't talk?
Run around and gather resources?
Do (I think it is called that) Starter island?

I would be really great full for any help and I'm super excited to give the game another go! :smile:
  • ScottK1994
    ScottK1994
    ✭✭✭
    I came back to the game because of the addition of text chat too. I stopped at level 35 or so. I just grinded up levels to the gear cap(160CP) collected skill points, I've joined traiding guild even though I don't use voice chat; it doesn't matter since I'm only partially using traders.

There is plenty to do from a solo/rpg standpoint, after you complete the story quest it allows you to travel through the stories and questing areas of the other alliances so I'm slowly exploring every area of the map!