Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do I keep being put in Vet Imperial dungeons?

ScottK1994
ScottK1994
✭✭✭
Half the time I do a random queue it's for those dungeons. Now usually it's players my level which is dumb but when it's not I get kicked.

I understand being kicked, I'd kick me too but with the bug just now of getting a timer for getting kicked I'm just wondering why the hardest dungeons aren't locked off for me?
  • ScottK1994
    ScottK1994
    ✭✭✭
    Wow it happened again lol. Twice in a row vet imperial?:(
    Edited by ScottK1994 on July 28, 2016 12:49PM
  • ScottK1994
    ScottK1994
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else have this issue? Or is there a reason I keep getting the same dungeons in a random queue?
  • ScottK1994
    ScottK1994
    ✭✭✭
    Three times in a row now. I logged off for an hour or so and came back again and got veteran White gold tower. I haven't completed normal white gold tower.

The issue is I get these dungeons every single time, why?
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havent been able to log in this week due to not being home and misplacing my glasses so I am unable to check this but perhaps its the daily today?
    the daily has a very high chance of popping up while queing for random vet.
    These dungeons have some very good gear and as long as group communicates and tries to work as a team these dungeons are not hard.
    Just give them a go, dying has little concequence in this game.
  • ScottK1994
    ScottK1994
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I know about those but the imperial ones were last week(I attempted, got close once but before 160 and I had any gear sets etc I was basically being carried) it just seemed like really bad luck.

Does being on ESO+ give dlc dungeons priority in random queues? Cos I enjoy eso+ but I need to grind some more before those dungeons, and I'd rather finish them on normal first too:')

Does anyone else think eso should consider updating the dungeon finder so it doesn't allow you to queue for veteran dungeons you haven't at least completed the normal version of?
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are you getting kicked?

And is it straight away?

I've done icp with people with barely any cp (as long as me and at least one guy have solid builds it's fine).

Do they at least give you a chance?

Even with low cp, as long as you have decent, purple gear sets close to your level, you can still be a help in dungeons.
  • ScottK1994
    ScottK1994
    ✭✭✭
    Nah it's basically straight away. I think there's a moderately bad mind set on console just now, since there's low communication etc they expect people to be well above the level for the content haha.

I think I'd be of use in the amount of damage I do at least, my health/resistances needs to get higher because I'm at 14.9k hp