The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ENOUGH ALREADY with the disconnecting in pvp, PLEASE FIX

Cavedog
Cavedog
✭✭✭✭✭
Enough already ZOS. Please discontinue all focus on all things until pvp can be made playable again. Getting disconnected 15 times per day is excessive, and it's not my connection. It's the pvp server. Please give this issue the top priority.

Please do not waste your time telling me it's my connection or my set up. It is not my cable connection or my set up. When half the raid has the same issues with lag and DC'ing at the same instant, it's not an individuals machine/connection or set up.

Please put more priority on resolving this chronic issue with pvp.
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, just logged back on, entered the battle, and disconnected again. That's twice in two attempts, as soon as I enter the battle, server disconnects me.

This issue is reaching epic proportions, and is making pvp play impossible.

Options
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. I need my dose of PvE.
    Options
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe its your cable connection or your setup

Cheeeeeeeeeese :#
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

Options
  • Stump
    Stump
    ✭✭✭
    Here i blew it off as my ISP but seeing others with the same issue make me think otherwise.
    Also, dont know if anyone else gets this, but everyones just stops for a moment or two then rushes to catch up? happens in pvp and pve and quite frequently since last patch.
    Also a major FPS drop since then too now that i think about it.
    Options