Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

In game events?

SanSan
SanSan
✭✭✭✭✭
How come this game doesn't have little to no in game events?
Only one I've seen/heard since i started playing was the bonus exp cake one.
Why doesn't they do some events to connect with us? Maybe give special weapons, armor, costumes, anything.
I feel so distant when i play this game from the people who run it.
Other games i played they have in game events telling us how they appreciate us for playing their game by giving free things or having holiday events, special quests, etc.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is going to be a witches festival event. I assume they will add more as time goes on.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are plenty of automated events, just none made by the devs beyond the xp event and upcoming festival.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Witches Festival will have motifs and recipes. And XP boost as well. And creepy witches

oykhc5O.png
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    The Witches Festival will have motifs and recipes. And XP boost as well. And creepy witches

oykhc5O.png

Oh dear god no. Note to self... Do NOT get drunk!
    Options
  • SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oykhc5O.png

May i ask where you got this info and when/where will it be held?
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SanSan wrote: »

oykhc5O.png

I've been hearing sometime later this year around halloween or so, and they got it from PTS, probably the forums for it.
    Options
  • SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SanSan wrote: »

oykhc5O.png

I've been hearing sometime later this year around halloween or so, and they got it from PTS, probably the forums for it.

Why thank you very much for the information.
    Options
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a screenshot I got from playing in the PTS. The event was kinda fun, a bit longer than the cake jubilee and with great little dialogue. It is going to take place in October for about a week.
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
    Options