Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Eu -PC] Weekly Community Trials event - no experience requiered, no min-max build needed

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
gdPy4ZU.png

Greetings everyone!

I'm organising with my community Whitestar a static group for Trial in The Elder Scrolls Online once a week on MONDAY at 09pm (CET). We wil be starting with Maw of Lorkaj and Sanctum Ophidia normal. Once the other Trials will be adapted (September), we will also explore Aetherian Archive and Hell Ra citadel. Once the group is ready to tackle more challenging content, we will try the veteran mode.
Key words: TeamWork - FUN - Relaxing

Players that are new to the game, feel too shy to join a PUG, and would like to experience Trials with a nice group without being forced to join a guild are very welcome to join this project! Players that are veteran, experienced and want to join a relaxed group are very welcome to join aswell if they can show patience, and accept to not spoil the tactics if not asked :)

Who can join?
  • PC EU Megaserver
  • Veteran character. CP close to 160 idealy (can be discussed)
  • Access to Maw of Lorkaj (ESO+ or ThievesGuild)
  • Be a nice, relaxed, and patient player
  • No experience requiered
  • No min-max build imposed

Why a Static group?
My guild is tiny and we like it that way, we have not enough active members of the lvl required to organise trials group. Instead of mass recruiting or pugging, I'd like to organise and open this event for anyone regardless of guild affiliation or faction. In the same time, I'd like to preserve the comfort of meeting regularly with same people, so we get to know each others and learn to work together.

Rules - for a easy organisation and ensure the comfort of everyone.
  • Register on Anook, and follow this Page/Nook - sign up events (will be linked here every week)
  • Register on Discord to join our voice chat (adress will be shared in the group chat). Microphone not requiered.
  • Be nice and respectful
  • Come in time. After 5min past the time, you will be replaced
  • Come prepared. Food, gear repaired, build set up
  • No elitism allowed
  • No sudden AFK during the event for minor matters such as drink, food and the likes.
  • No trolling, excess noise, controversial talk or anything disturbing during the event.
  • Those events are meant to relax, and having fun, while accomplishing a challenge in group

How to be part of this event?
  • If you are interested, sign up this thread with your character, classes and role. Add your ALTs if you like as informations. In case we need to be flexible and switch roles.
  • You can sign up on Anook (social network for gamers), as we will set up the events there.
  • You can contact me in game @Elloa, on Anook @ Elloa or Discord @ Elloa#6812

Poeple signed and confirmed on Anook will always have priority over other players that has not bothered to sign up. Its a simple and easy way to "save" your spot.
Edited by Elloa on July 5, 2016 1:45PM
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The first event is organised the 1 august 2016 at 09pm (CET)
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    What a great idea too bad I'm on the NA server
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... NA as well TT.TT
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry guys and girls, due to the unexpected maintenance this first event had been canceled!
    But we will do this next week, the 8th august, same time, same conditions.

You can sign up already on Anook. >> Here <<
    We will use Whitestar Discord server (my guild) - Informations will be shared in the group chat.

You can already add me as friend and contact me in game @Elloa
  • bguile
    bguile
    This is nice to see. Too bad I'm in NA also.
  • Eisenhovver
    Eisenhovver
    ✭✭✭
    Never before have I wished so much to be on EU. Love the vids all the time.
    An intellectual is someone who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows. -Dwight D. Eisenhower
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iFoW6oZ.png

I'm very happy to announce that our first COMMUNITY TRIAL was very fun and enjoyable. And I believe that everyone left satisfied.

7ICvZnR.jpg

The event started in the most chaotic way, with a huge patch that had to be downloaded and that delayed several players. We also didn't had news from two members that never showed off. We gave them enough time to join the game before to decide to replace them (in case they were stuck with the download of the patch). We easily find two extra players in the Guild Alith.
    Everyone gathered on Discord, and the conversations were warmhearted and relaxed.
    We engaged the first Dro M'Athra some 40 min later than planed, but no matter. We had some time to prepare and get acquainted.

cXcczNS.jpg

We didn't encountered any problems on the trash or the first bosses. We only wiped once on the second boss, the time to figure out the exact strategy. We were very surprised and happy about our victory. We continued our adventures, until the last boss, on wich we had several attempts. It toke us a little time to understand how the boss was working and what we needed to do. We didn't managed to get a kill, but next time, we will prevail!

4UCO0yS.jpg

Thanks to everyone that was part of the event
    Our tanks Wynbjorn and Boinged, Gribbly that helped to lead and share tactics, MCFranks and his fabulous hat Torhagen, Dragostea Laplace , Dandar, Hlaadriel and two other Alith

pSuSsJs.jpg
    Edited by Elloa on August 12, 2016 3:29PM
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    57b2357408821.png

Greetings everyone!
    As you can see our little Community Group had been succesful in Maw of Lorkaj as we killed the last boss! but we will not stop there!

The Community Events restart the 11 september (little break due to RL issues, and Legion release)
    Please, if you are interested, let me know on Anook.com and answer the poll!

thank you!
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are interested to be part of this event, you can sign up here
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4UCO0yS.jpg

I stopped to organise those event for personal reason, but I'm starting again through the whole month of November until the 5th december! If you are interested, check out the event on Anook!
    Edited by Elloa on October 31, 2016 6:55PM