Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for some people to run Craglorn with

xX_NachtJager_xx
xX_NachtJager_xx
✭✭✭
me and my buddy can't run it by ourselves, it wouldn't let us do the quests with just two people. Also, I want to level up my assault skill line so if any PvP'ers out there could help me that would be great. oh, and we are both in the 200's in champin rank
CP460 Magsorc, Stamblade, Templar Healer, DK Tank. AKA the drunken nord
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What server you on, PA or console.... More info needed
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're running PS4 - NA, I have a team of three who are looking to do it as well.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    me and my buddy can't run it by ourselves, it wouldn't let us do the quests with just two people. Also, I want to level up my assault skill line so if any PvP'ers out there could help me that would be great. oh, and we are both in the 200's in champin rank

If you are EP on the EU servers then check out The Asaro guild thread. There are a few members in the guild currently looking to run those quests.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/256825/the-asaro-pvp-ebonheart-x-alliance-pve-trials-top-trade-and-social/p1
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll run it with you if you're on EP NA on Xbox. I've completed most of it, but there are a few quests and a couple
    skyshards that I need.
    Edited by Amdar_Godkiller on July 21, 2016 3:37AM
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    totally dig this.
    unfortunately no one quests - it's too inconvenient.
    i, on the other hand, would like to get these achievements out of the way - and on multiple characters.
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • kenjiblaster25
    kenjiblaster25
    ✭✭✭
    Did you sort people to quest with? I'm still trying, you can add me GT kenjiblaster25

Not online until Saturday now but up for Craglorn
    Kenjil

Never Behind Guild - PvE & PvP & Trade & Trials & Friendship & Great laughs
    Guild Motto - leave no one behind, stay on the crown, kill the greens
    Ebonheart Pact
  • bling_bling
    bling_bling
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking to run Craflorn story and delves PS4, EP, NA Server. Online most nights and AM on weekend Aus time zone.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am on PC EU, if you too, then write me in the game pls @altemriel