Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we get The Master's and The Maelstrom's Jewelry sets eventually?

Vaoh
Vaoh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It's a really cool and simple concept.

You know how Master/Maelstrom weapons buff weapon skills? Well, these jewelry sets buff Class skills. Note that they must buff the correct tier of skills though meaning:
Master = 1st tier skills
Maelstrom = 2nd tier skills

(I just made example enchants. The concept is what matters.)

EX.
The Master's Ring/Amulet

The Master's Ring/Amulet
(2 items) Adds X Max Health
(3 items) The Master's Embers
Your Fiery Grip now taunts enemies, and has its magicka cost reduced by 15%.
Your Spiked Armor now pulses for X physical damage every second it's active to enemies within 5m.
Your Stonefist now deals X additional physical damage and hits up to two additional for half damage. The magicka cost is reduced by 10%.

Flames touched by The Master burn azure with strength.

The Master's Ring/Amulet
(3 items) The Master's Ancient Grace
Your Strife now deals X additional magic damage over 5 seconds.
Your Assassin's Blade has its range increased by 5m. It now returns 25% of your Max Stamina over 5 seconds when you kill an enemy with it.
Your Shadow Cloak now has 1s of additional duration. It also costs either 20% of your Max Magicka or the original base cost, depending on which value is lower.

Techniques honed by The Master hail in blood.

The Master's Ring/Amulet
(2 items) Max Health
(3 items) The Master's Arcana
Your Crystal Shards will now knock down up to two additional enemies within 5m of Crystal Shards impact.
Your Summon Familiar now summons a Gloom Wraith instead. It cannot take more than 10% of its health in damage at one time, and its attacks deal 4x that of your familiar. Activating its special attack for 15000 Magicka summons 4 more identical Gloom Wraiths to fight for you for 20 seconds. (morphing this skill will no longer provide benefits)
Your Mages' Fury now has a 1.3s cast time. The cost has also doubled, but so has the initial hit and execute damage.

Crystals altered by The Master glow as if made of pure amber.

The Master's Ring/Amulet
(2 items) Max Health
(3 items) The Master's Judgement
Your Puncturing Strikes now strikes for an additional hit.
Your Sun Fire has its cost increased by 20%, but gains the effect of both morphs (morphing this skill will result in no longer provide benefits)
Your Rushed Ceremony heals for an additional X over 10 seconds.

Once holy light, distorted by The Master, now rests in pure darkness.

The Maelstrom's Ring/Amulet

(3 items) The Maelstrom's Embers
Your Searing Strike now applies to a second nearby target on cast.
Your Dark Talons has 2s of increased duration.
Your Molten Weapons increase your heavy attack damage on low health enemiesby 150%.

Maelstrom shall leave its mark.

(3 items) The Master's Ancient Grace
Your Teleport Strike can teleport you into enemy Alliance bases. -_-
Your Veiled Strike Heals you for 20% of damage doneo when it critically hits.
Your Agony now gains the effect of both morphs, and boosts the value of Malefic Wrath's damage by 300%.

(2 items) Max Health
(3 items) The Master's Arcana
Your Encase now knows enemies around you backward, and his been reverted into Repulse (old Sorcerer skill).
Your Daedric Curse can no longer be purged.
Your Lightning Form now lasts for 5 more seconds. Boundless Storm has its Major Expedition buff duration increased by 3 seconds.

(2 items) Max Health
(3 items) The Master's Judgement
Your Piercing Javelin now costs 25% more, but also has its base damage increased by 25%. The spear persists in enemies you impale, dealing X additional damage over 5 seconds.
Your Solar Flare applies Minor Maim to enemies for 8 seconds. It also restores X magicka per target hit.
Your Healing Ritual heals for 30% less, but no longer has a cast time.

• Dragonknight abilites turn coldfire blue
• Nightblade abilites turn a much thicker red
• Sorcerer abilities turn a pale orange
• Templar abilities turn a white with black effects, looking essentially like black magic spells (think Affinity in Dark Souls)
This can apply to Shields too, finally making Maelstrom Shields useful and maybe one day Master Shields if they come.

Give us skill-altering sets for our classes! Would be awesome and give you room for a ton of creativity and build diversity. Make it cooler and more balanced than my suggestions! Buff pets!

That's about all I needed to say....

Edited by Vaoh on July 29, 2016 12:38AM
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    templesus wrote: »
    No

Why?
    Options
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would prefer jewelry crafting first before this but that's just me.

As far as the idea and examples they are neat ideas but it takes characters many say are already to strong and a game that is already very easy and makes the characters stronger and the game easier.

I'm also against in general any idea that adds another time to farm from VMA, even most of the people who can beat it fairly easily hate that's that place. What I refer to it as can't be repeated without violating forum rules. So I'll settle on its just a terrible pieces on content, followed closely by thieves guild dailies, and taking the bronze Zoolander the reborn.
    Options
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I admire the effort you put into making this up
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

Options
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »
    Your Shadow Cloak now has 1s of additional duration. It also costs either 20% of your Max Magicka or the original base cost, depending on which value is lower.

Are you insane? :o
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Official AlcastHQ Discord Server: discord.gg/alcasthq
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mady wrote: »

Are you insane? :o
    (I just made example enchants. The concept is what matters.)
    Give us skill-altering sets for our classes! Would be awesome and give you room for a ton of creativity and build diversity. Make it cooler and more balanced than my suggestions! Buff pets!

That's about all I needed to say....

Gimme a break :/
    Options