The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hey ZOS get rid of dodge animation entirely

Avenias
Avenias
✭✭✭✭
Change dodge into an instant ability. For eg, if there are multiple attacks coming in at the same time and ur dodge procs, then u can dodge all the attacks, but you will not enjoy further benefits of dodge via the animation. Every other popular mmorpg got dodge right, i am sure you guys can do it too. Come on! Make pvp great again!
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you can show me a video of you instant dodging irl, aka make that combat roll, then I will support it
  • Miszou
    Miszou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, please add tab-targetting. :|
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Daemons_Bane if you can show me a video of someone uppercut ting a man in full plate mail 5 meters into the air using a 2 handed axe, I'll take your post seriously. Also he talking about shuffle type dodge not rolling.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP could better explain what he is talking about.

Dodge roll or the buff of a 20% chance to dodge an attack? If you expext any thoughts or feedback from Zos, heck any change, one needs to explain ones thoughts thoroughly. Especially since dodge roll can be instant with the push of one key and the buff, well, it's just a chance.
    Edited by idk on July 28, 2016 4:02PM
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you can show me a video of you instant dodging irl, aka make that combat roll, then I will support it

Ur talking about dodge roll, im talking about the proc dodge that teiggers an animation which allows you to dodge everything for a short period of time after its triggered.
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭

Ur talking about dodge roll, im talking about the proc dodge that triggers an animation which allows you to dodge everything for a short period of time after its triggered.
    Edited by Avenias on July 28, 2016 11:03PM
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭

Dodge roll or the buff of a 20% chance to dodge an attack? If you expext any thoughts or feedback from Zos, heck any change, one needs to explain ones thoughts thoroughly. Especially since dodge roll can be instant with the push of one key and the buff, well, it's just a chance.

Dodge animation mechanic is well known issue by the community. The devs are definitely aware of it, afterall, they made a set to increase the duration of that animation.
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭

Dodge animation mechanic is well known issue by the community. The devs are definitely aware of it, afterall, they made a set to increase the duration of that animation.
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭

Dodge animation mechanic is a well known issue by the community. The devs are definitely aware of it, afterall, they made a set to increase the duration of that animation.
    Edited by Avenias on July 28, 2016 11:03PM
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wut ?
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Avenias wrote: »

Ur talking about dodge roll, im talking about the proc dodge that teiggers an animation which allows you to dodge everything for a short period of time after its triggered.

My apologies :)

• Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stupid phone
    Edited by Daemons_Bane on July 28, 2016 11:23PM
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stupid phone