Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

low level stam sorc self heal?

asgardianrule
I am looking at the self heal options and they are all high level unless i am missing something rally is like level 40 skill, surge starts at skill level 30 and so does dark deal. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  • budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    There is the dark magic passive which states every time you damage with dark magic abilities, your healed for such and such percentage of max health. Also vigor isn't too hard to obtain through pvp.
    l PaleAle l
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When leveling a sorc, I like to use the clanfear. He serves as a decent early-game tank and after you summon him, you can cast the same ability again to heal both yourself and the clanfear. The clanfear is a morph of the unstable familiar.
    Edited by Autolycus on July 28, 2016 9:29PM