The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stam NB

WolfWarrior84
WolfWarrior84
✭✭
i am trying to build my Stam Khajiit NB crafted sets only what should my damage be at no buffs. I am duel wield on both bars but can also switch to bow, two handed or resto staff. looking for tips I am use to playing support roles not good at building a dps. Please only helpful comments
WolfWarrior84
PS4 na server DC & EP Alliance
Champion point 646
Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp
  • WolfWarrior84
    WolfWarrior84
    ✭✭
    also what buffs should I be running
    WolfWarrior84
    Champion point 646
    Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    For crafted sets for dps hundings rage is one you want and night mothers gaze for the other. With your set up you can have the 5 piece bonus on each bar. 3 hundings armor and 2 hundings weapons with 4 night mothers armor on one, and 4 night mothers armor one night mothers weapon and one hundings weapon on the other. For buffs you want all you can get just remember the same type so not stack so don't use two of the same type of majors but a major and a minor will stack
  • WolfWarrior84
    WolfWarrior84
    ✭✭
    ok so i have been going about it right thanks
    WolfWarrior84
    Champion point 646
  • hitman46_2
    Only crafted, I like 4 Morkulding with 4 Eternal Hunt and Agility jewelry all weapon damage.
    Weapons: 2h and bow
    PC - EU - EP

Guild:Dutch Dark Brotherhood (GM)
    Hodor Outcast

EP - Brobert - Imperial Stamina Dragonknight
    EP - Stripper - Breton Magicka Templar
    EP - Gangstah Sorcerer - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
    EP - Assassins Blade - Redgaurd Stamina Templar
    EP - Stripper Magic - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    EP - Stripperino - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight
    EP - Cheesy Stripper - Khajit Stamina Nightblade
    AD - Sneaky Stripper Druglord - Woodelf Stamina Nightblade
    EP - This Stripper Rekt You - Orc Stamina Sorcerer
    EP - Permablocking Saiyan - Argonian Warden
    DC - Blue Stripper - Argonian Templar
    AD - Yellow Stripper - Argonian Templar

Specs:
    http://www.passmark.com/baselines/V8/display.php?id=65440431379

• AtmaDarkwolf
    AtmaDarkwolf
    ✭✭✭
    For crafted sets for dps hundings rage is one you want and night mothers gaze for the other. With your set up you can have the 5 piece bonus on each bar. 3 hundings armor and 2 hundings weapons with 4 night mothers armor on one, and 4 night mothers armor one night mothers weapon and one hundings weapon on the other. For buffs you want all you can get just remember the same type so not stack so don't use two of the same type of majors but a major and a minor will stack

Curious, assuming agility/robust in jewelry slots, and going dw bar1, 2h/bow bar 2, with bar 1 having hundings active, bar 2 being night mothers:

Would this setup you suggested be better overall for dps than somehow fitting in a 2peice monster set?(And if adding a monster set, what would you do with the other 3 pieces, keep NM's? or switch out everything?)

Also, would smacking something with the 2h bar(Nightmothers) during buff cycle, then switching back to dw allow one to keep the night mothers debuff(or does it go away?)
    Edited by AtmaDarkwolf on July 28, 2016 12:23AM
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was for his setup which was d/w on both bars. Yes using 3 agility jewelry. Start in stealth or cloaked with nm set so you get the crit to give you 6 sec debuff bar swap to hr to get the wd from hr for 3 attacks bar swap cloak and repeat. I'm on ps-4 so hard to tell if nm debuff stays up but I believe it does from the numbers I get for damage
    Edited by cjhhickman39 on July 28, 2016 2:45PM
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    In answer to monster sets they will give better dps but he was asking for setup with crafted only items so I thought he didn't have any these items so this is the best suggestion I had for him. It does hit pretty hard