Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Now add a class change to the barbershop

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
Now that we have the system in place, let's add the class change to it. It won't be hard to do, since we have a barbershop now.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I bet we won't ever see class change, but I fully expect alliance change after One Tamriel.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They will never add class change. If they did, what's the point of ever creating a new character?
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20k crowns lol
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    need a class change badly in this game
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Neirymn
    Neirymn
    ✭✭✭✭
    There should'nt be any class at all, just skill lines imo. They want to give us freedom with One Tamriel, no locked skill lines is freedom too! ;)
    Edited by Neirymn on July 27, 2016 12:54AM
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »

I need a new game,sadly none have what I want.
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be okay with no class change, if all my other skill lines (outside of class) were transferable between accounts.
    I don't mind having to power level through Class and Race skills.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    RebornV3x wrote: »

I need a new game,sadly none have what I want.

Yeah same here as well. I pretty much to bounce between ESO and GW2, but both are pretty sad in my opinion. It's like most of the companies in the MMO industry these days, are just trying to cash, grab, and go these days while making little changes to improve their bugs and deal with persistent problems MMO genre wide. If I didn't know any better I'd honestly say someone high high up on the societal food chain is trying to push us away from MMO gaming, maybe even gaming in general. "I now takes off my tin foil hat."
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    Try having only one guy and he is an imperial Templar. Try pvp with only that guy the whole time, now I know how Europe felt like when *** attacked. Useless. :/
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    20k crowns lol
    lol You beat me to it.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    They have already stated on eso live class change will not ever happen. They said this a long time ago.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com