Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

What's The Problem?

Ch4mpTW
Ch4mpTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Every single day I get the message: "Unable to connect to the game server. Please make sure you have a valid connection." after my character logs in for a split second and the background has loaded in. Every single day. And this lasts for I don't even know how long. And all the while, my characters can't login. Why? What's causing this?

Helpful Information
- This is happening on PS4.
- I'm not in Wrothgar or Grahtwood, as I park my characters in Auridon.
- A few of my characters are parked in odd places (e.g. 1 is in Craglorn lol).
- I've had this issue before, and somehow it resolved itself after 45mins. or so.
- My internet is pretty fast, and I only have these connectivity issues with this game.
- Others apparently have this issue on all platforms this game is on.
- The most recent fix/patch for PS4 gave me this issue, as I've NEVER had this issue before it.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you been having internet issues lately by any chance? I almost never have this sort of issue. When I do it's once in a blue moon.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on July 28, 2016 4:54AM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you been having internet issues lately by any chance? I almost never have this sort of issue. When I do it's once in a blue moon.

Lol no. I also monitor my connection regularly. And like I said, this is the only game I get issues with. It's like it logs in after a pretty long load screen, and after a split second kicks me out with that message.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

Lol no. I also monitor my connection regularly. And like I said, this is the only game I get issues with. It's like it logs in after a pretty long load screen, and after a split second kicks me out with that message.

I'm wondering if ESO needs more connectivity than other games to be honest. Everyone that has this sort of issue says "I can play other games just fine". For this to happen only to certain people and not everyone though... There must be a connection between the "victims".
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on July 28, 2016 5:01AM
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's not on my end. My PS4 is on wired connection, and this is the result I got when testing wireless from my Macbook. And even so, my girlfriend is currently watching something on Hulu and I received those results. Otherwise, I'd have even more superior results than that. Also, her being on Hulu or any streaming service for that matter doesn't ever effect me in the slightest. So I know for a fact it's on ZOS' end. All of my other games literally work beautifully bro. On: PS4, PS3, Wii U, Mac, iOS, etc. I have no connection issues. But for ESO? I get it all the time. There's definitely something going on, and it's not on my end.

5509328052.png
    149498643.png
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's a damn fast connection lol maybe it's TOO fast :p
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a damn fast connection lol maybe it's TOO fast :p

Lmao. Maybe it is. I don't know. :D And that's pretty slow compared to the numbers I usually pull when my girl is at work, or asleep. I pull numbers in the 200 range consistently if I have the house and Internet to myself. As a gamer and programmer, I gotta make sure my Internet has Bugatti to McLaren speeds. Can't be having lag or interruptions, bruh. :p
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get this everyday atleast 2-6 times a day on Xbox One mostly in PVP and a sometimes in a few dungeons play anything else I'm smooth
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.