The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Add-ons not working no matter what i do, long time Player.

BlueMagic99
BlueMagic99
Soul Shriven
I have done everything for changing the paths of my documents to putting it in just documents and even just downloading the files and installing them in the live/addons file myself. On top of un-installing and re-installing ESO to try and fix this issue. I use minion and have never had an issue so i skipped over them and even tried downloading the files directly and installing them myself but nothing still works. This just doesn't seem right, there has to be some kind of quick fix that i am missing. And i don't want o hear the same reply of well is it int he same file crap. I know its not that i have been digging and digging and it feels like ESO just isn't picking up the files.
So if someone can please tell me how to fix this i would be greatful, i just want my tactical foundry back along with my Wikkyd toolbar

I'm sorry, if you were right, i'd agree with you.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folder structure should look like this:

hLOoptm.jpg
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, sometimes addon authors package addons wrong and put the addon folder inside another folder. The folders you see above need to have the .txt and other addon files in them, not another folder. Usually installing with Minion is the best bet for this reason as I believe it fixes authors packaging wrong.

But if nothing is working that probably isn't it.

Do you see anything in the list when you go to addons from the character screen?
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil