Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will Race change come with a name change?

DarkWombat
DarkWombat
✭✭✭✭
Just curious. I really hope when you change your race you get the name change too. This is getting bad.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you buy the name change race change bundle for 3500k
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Race, Name, Appearance, everything except Class and Faction. That's what you get for 3k Crowns.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • DarkWombat
    DarkWombat
    ✭✭✭✭
    When is the patch?
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DarkWombat wrote: »
    When is the patch?

1st for PC, 16th for Consoles.

Inb4 17th for PS4 though...
  • Samuel_Bantien
    Samuel_Bantien
    ✭✭✭
    Race, Name, Appearance, everything except Class and Faction. That's what you get for 3k Crowns.

You wish!
    Just curious. I really hope when you change your race you get the name change too. This is getting bad.

You have to buy the Name Change Token seperately. Race Change Tokens only comes with Race/Appearance change.
    Zaxon
    PC NA
    Ebonheart:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Suedoú
    Magicka Nightblade: Suedou
    Magicka Sorcerer: Suedoe
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You wish!

You have to buy the Name Change Token seperately. Race Change Tokens only comes with Race/Appearance change.

lol I don't even NEED any of this let alone wish for anything. Was not aware Name Change was seperate though. Pity.
  • GivvumBoane
    GivvumBoane
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's a negative ghost rider. That pattern is full.
    All hail the prophet that is Mike Judge, for his Idiocracy prophecy is near fruition.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You wish!

They are selling a bundle of the two for 3500.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You wish!

They are selling a bundle of the two for 3500.

Quoted for emphasis. Name + Race = 3500 Crowns. Includes appearance, body, gender and voice, but not Alliance or Class.
    Edited by Elsonso on July 27, 2016 3:46AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus