The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 - Crowns paid for not showing up

XoXJulietteXoX
XoXJulietteXoX
✭✭✭
2 transactions in a row because I thought maybe I didn't pay? But, I went to my account on PlayStation to my Transaction History and sure enough they're both there. But, 0 Crowns

Date Description Account Amount
07/26/2016 Product Purchase
...@gmail.com
($7.99)
07/26/2016
Wallet Funding
...@gmail.com
$7.99
07/26/2016
Product Purchase
...@gmail.com
($14.99)
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sometimes it takes a while for the crowns to show up. My first time purchasing, I think it took about half a damn day. After that it has always been instant though. Hope you get them soon.
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Sometimes it takes a while for the crowns to show up. My first time purchasing, I think it took about half a damn day. After that it has always been instant though. Hope you get them soon.

I've been playing since last Octoberish...
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, I'm just saying that a lot of players on ps4 have their crowns delayed for hours sometimes.
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Yes, I'm just saying that a lot of players on ps4 have their crowns delayed for hours sometimes.

This shouldn't happen. I still don't have the crowns...
  • Mason22
    Mason22
    ✭✭✭
    It happened to me the other day. I restarted my PS4 and the crowns appeared.