Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nos's "Azor Ahai" MagPlar Trial DPS Build (Summerset ready)

hedna123b14_ESO
hedna123b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
EDITS:

06/02/2018 - Updated for Summerset

06/07/2018 - Adjusted rotation and bar setup

Race:

Dunmer

Attribute Distribution:

All in Magicka

Food:

Clockwork Citrus Filet

Mundus Stone:

Thief

Champion Point Distribution:

Blue Tree

64 Elemental Expert, 28 Spell Erosion, 48 in Elfborn, 51 in Thaumaturge, 51 Master at Arms, 8 Staff Expert

The Gear:

All gear is 5 light 1 medium 1 heavy.

5 Perfected Siroria Armor with Magicka Enchants

2 Zaan

3 Mother's Sorrow Jewelry with Spell damage enchants (2 Arcane 1 Bloodthirsty)

1 Maelstrom Fire Destro Staff Infused (Spell Damage Enchant)

1 Mother's Sorrow Fire Destro Infused (Fire enchant)

Bar Setup:

Main bar (MS) - Inner light, Purifying Light, Vampire's Bane, Elemental Weapon, Blazing Spear. Ultimate - Fiery Rage

Offbar Bar (vMA Staff) - Radiant Oppression, Spell Symetry, Channeled Acceleration, Harness Magicka, Elemental Blockade. Ultimate - Empowering Sweep

https://imgur.com/a/b3ecT9X

Rotation:

Pre Rotation: Inner Light>Channeled Acceleration>Bar Swap>Fiery Rage>Barswap

Step 1: LA>Elemental Blockade>Barswap

Step 2: LA>Blazing Spear>LA>Vamp Bane>LA>Purifying Light>(LA>Elemental Weapon x 4)>Barswap

Alternate Between Steps 1 and 2. If Magicka gets low replace each LA>Elemental Weapon cast with LA>Spell Symetry.

Below 20%:

Change (LA>Elemental Weapon x 4)>Barswap to LA>Elemental Weapon>Barswap>LA>Radiant Oppresion

Rotation Video:

In this video I show a rotation with Witchmothers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC64xcnjORQ&feature=youtu.be

Questions:

Why Vampires Bane?

Does more single target damage than Reflective Light AND stays on target during movement.

Parses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USykUYdDf5E

https://youtu.be/excDhCuOU40
Edited by hedna123b14_ESO on June 7, 2018 8:04PM
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated for Dark brotherhood
  • rokrdt05
    rokrdt05
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just glad that they made Guard useful, it would be even better if it didn't require two slots. Still it's pretty amazing since you don't have to recast assuming your partner doesn't move out of range.
    Server: PC - North America - Daggerfall/Ebonheart

Guilds: Order of the Bear | From The Dust

Blaze | Sorcerer | DC | Former Empress
    Ulterior Motive | Templar | DC
    Detka's Tank | Dragon Knight | DC
    Tëmpëst | Sorceror | EP | Former Emperor
    Fíre | Nightblade | EP
    'Fire| Nightblade | DC
    Spëctrë | Templar | DC
    Ashléy Olsén| Dragon Knight | EP
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rokrdt05 wrote: »
    I'm just glad that they made Guard useful, it would be even better if it didn't require two slots. Still it's pretty amazing since you don't have to recast assuming your partner doesn't move out of range.

Yeah and if it's a movement heavy fight you just recast it on the run. Since our main dps spammable is melee it would take take away from anything, but will add a buff to another player.
  • rokrdt05
    rokrdt05
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah and if it's a movement heavy fight you just recast it on the run. Since our main dps spammable is melee it would take take away from anything, but will add a buff to another player.

This is very true. For AoE situations... the damage... be amazing. Specially in vMoL
    Server: PC - North America - Daggerfall/Ebonheart

Guilds: Order of the Bear | From The Dust

Blaze | Sorcerer | DC | Former Empress
    Ulterior Motive | Templar | DC
    Detka's Tank | Dragon Knight | DC
    Tëmpëst | Sorceror | EP | Former Emperor
    Fíre | Nightblade | EP
    'Fire| Nightblade | DC
    Spëctrë | Templar | DC
    Ashléy Olsén| Dragon Knight | EP
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is very true. For AoE situations... the damage... be amazing. Specially in vMoL

Itching to test!
  • Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    What about champion points ts
    Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

• hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about champion points ts

What do you mean champion point TS?
  • ImTaylorSwift
    ImTaylorSwift
    Soul Shriven
    Do Thaum/Ele also have jump points at every x.5% like elfborn and precise strikes do, or do those and every other tree jump at the x.0%. If so then the CP spread would be different.

Edit: Also, I assume this means that you find running Guard is better than running Rearming Trap, even though it takes up 2 slots instead of 1?
    Edited by ImTaylorSwift on June 15, 2016 7:49PM
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do Thaum/Ele also have jump points at every x.5% like elfborn and precise strikes do, or do those and every other tree jump at the x.0%. If so then the CP spread would be different.

Edit: Also, I assume this means that you find running Guard is better than running Rearming Trap, even though it takes up 2 slots instead of 1?

Thaum and ele do not have jump points. Guard is better than trap because it can be maintained indefinitely and buffs another player in the group. Trap has to be recast every 16 seconds. That's a lot of time that can be allocated to using other damaging skills. Magplar has the bar space for it, so it is the perfect class to utilize it on.
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated for SotH DLC
  • elium85
    elium85
    ✭✭✭
    Question, those parses, what version/server are those taken on (PTS, Live in DB, etc.)?
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elium85 wrote: »
    Question, those parses, what version/server are those taken on (PTS, Live in DB, etc.)?

Those were unfortunately my old parses from Live (Dark brotherhood). I havent been using my templar as of much, but Ill be making a comeback on him soon.
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why do you not want to use 5pc moondancer instead of 5pc aether? This set can also offset 2pc-Kena for even more spelldamage while providing a nice spelldmg-boost. Sustain with kena is ok, even without moondancer, as long as you get orbs/manasupport :)
    Noobplar
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aether is getting buffed to 8% in all instances!
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh? Where did you hear that? That would certainly be amazing!
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No, minor slayer is still 5%, but now to all mobs in dungeons/trials.
    Noobplar
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »

Yeah that's what I thought...
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

maybe i didn't notice something, but that's all i found in patchnotes.

But what about moondancer instead of aether? It has definetely the higher dps-potential and i usually get lots of synergys in our raids, so i guess a good uptime is possible :)
    Noobplar
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But what about moondancer instead of aether? It has definetely the higher dps-potential and i usually get lots of synergys in our raids, so i guess a good uptime is possible :)

Moondancer is definitely possible, but I have the hardest time getting a chance to proc synergies...I've been advocating for moondancer hard but I still don't have anywhere close to the gear required, plus infal gives you more crit.
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Moondancer is definitely possible, but I have the hardest time getting a chance to proc synergies...I've been advocating for moondancer hard but I still don't have anywhere close to the gear required, plus infal gives you more crit.

ok, i'm only missing one sword atm for my desired setup. I'll publish how it goes when i have my gear :)
    Noobplar
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ok, i'm only missing one sword atm for my desired setup. I'll publish how it goes when i have my gear :)

Are you doing my old setup? Vma destro 2 moondancer swords 3 moondancer jewelry and 5 juli/tbs?
    Edited by hedna123b14_ESO on July 26, 2016 10:00PM
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Are you doing my old setup? Vma destro 2 moondancer swords 3 moondancer jewelry and 5 juli/tbs?

Yes, this together with kena should be the highest DPS if synergies work properly and i don't get the regen buff all the time.
    Noobplar
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, this together with kena should be the highest DPS if synergies work properly and i don't get the regen buff all the time.

Ahh..yeah not a big fan of kena, especially on templar. Your highest dps skill is your execute which is highly dependent on your Max magicka.
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated for update 12
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated for Homestead DLC
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think of running both Scathing and BSW, but that sounds like an amazing idea. I'll have to farm it all when I have time and subscription money again.
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think of running both Scathing and BSW, but that sounds like an amazing idea. I'll have to farm it all when I have time and subscription money again.

There is an even easier set you can run too as an option - Julianos. Would be a guaranteed 58% scathing. Im betting in trials i can get scathing uptime to be upwards of 70% though, which is why I was thinking scathing.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, you say you use x2 bsw swords, do you have access to pts and have made sure the bsw buff isn't dropped when switching bars?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, you say you use x2 bsw swords, do you have access to pts and have made sure the bsw buff isn't dropped when switching bars?

Why would it be? It isnt on live and they didnt change anything with it.
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    urgh....don't make me farm 2x bsw-swords pls :(
    I really need to find a better setup... :disappointed:
    Noobplar