Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest Bugged - Gerimund's Guardian (Trial of the Mind)

Chrionz
Chrionz
Soul Shriven
In Gerimund's Guardian (Trial of the Mind) During the second riddle, when you go to complete the second riddle, without giving away the answer, when you go to collect the answer with the empty sack, I use the activate key to collect and it does not collect. Have abandoned and restarted it to no avail.
"Sheogorath is already inside each of us. You have already lost."
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is happening to me to anyone help?
  • Necrus011
    Necrus011
    ✭✭
    I am getting the same thing. Tried to abandon both the trial and the larger geirimund's Guardian quest, but the E button won't activate the sack. Please fix cannot advance
  • Necrus011
    Necrus011
    ✭✭
    Found a fix. If you go into your inventory and go to quest items, select the sack, right click, and 'use' while in water. The quest updated for me.
  • kalimandoo2007
    kalimandoo2007
    Soul Shriven
    Can confirm. Just tried using the sack in my inventory and was able to complete quest. Thanks!
  • bee_tiswasnot
    bee_tiswasnot
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem here too...
  • mrkurokishi
    mrkurokishi
    ✭✭✭
    @bee_tiswasnot the suggestion that @Necrus011 gave will allow you to collect the water and continue the quest
    PS4 : mrkurokishi
    Bancha: AD Khajiit magCro (main)
    Koicha: AD Khajiit stamPlar
    Usucha: AD Khajiit stamDen
    Teishu: DC Khajiit magDK
    Shincha: AD Khajiit madSorc
    PC : mrkurokishi
    Malacath's Side Piece: DC Orc stamPlar