Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for crafters ps4 na

sicc
sicc
✭✭✭
Sorry to post this but I'm not having luck with voice chat.

Looking for a 4 trait blacksmith and 2 trait clothes.

Add me to psn.....Sick1503

• Darkrosesus
    Darkrosesus
    ✭✭
    You could try what was suggested in another thread on here. Create a spare character and use them for crafting & then trade between the two.
  • sicc
    sicc
    ✭✭✭
    This is an mmo I should be able to communicate with other folks and pay them for services just like I did on pc.
  • Darkrosesus
    Darkrosesus
    ✭✭
    Is THAT what ESO is? Thanks for clarifying. That was just a suggestion I made, not an order. ;) We're all having issues with voice chat at the moment.
  • Prophetmgs88
    Add me im 8-9 trait master crafter in everything looking for leveling partners too Prophetmgs88 is my psn, will be on tomorrow afternoon, just checking forums before rest ^^
    Edited by Prophetmgs88 on June 16, 2015 6:03AM
    Lvl 50 woodworking 9 traits learned
    Lvl 50 clothing 9 traits learned
    Lvl 50 black smithing 9 traits learned
    Lvl 50 enchanting
    Lvl 50 alchemy
    Lvl 50 provisioning, most recipes known

All styles learned
    All nirn learned

Master Crafter in everything!

Send me messages via psn
  • sicc
    sicc
    ✭✭✭
    Will add you tonight prophet and thanks.
  • PurpleStarsaver
    Sorry, I'm new and just browsing posts but, you can ask people to craft/make items for you and you can trade with them??
    PSN: Purplestarsaver
  • Btharrison
    Sorry, I'm new and just browsing posts but, you can ask people to craft/make items for you and you can trade with them??

Yes you can though it is easier to just do what they did above. Find a master crafter add em in game and then discuss what you want made.
  • PurpleStarsaver

Yes you can though it is easier to just do what they did above. Find a master crafter add em in game and then discuss what you want made.

Okay thank you so much! Does the other person need to be in the same faction?
  • sicc
    sicc
    ✭✭✭
    I usually just use the mail system. It requires a little trust but you don't need to be in the same faction if you use the mail system.
  • PurpleStarsaver
    The mail system? ....how do you do that and where is it? Only if you don't mind telling me that information.
  • sicc
    sicc
    ✭✭✭
    It's under the social part of the menu.
  • PurpleStarsaver
    It is?? I shall look for it there tonight, thank you!! :smile:
  • sicc
    sicc
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for a reliable crafter.
  • prodigyx19
    Are you guys on NA or EU servers?

• sicc
    sicc
    ✭✭✭
    NA
  • chaotic4me2
    ADD MY PSN biggfot9999 ebonheart pact ps4 na
    clothing 24 blacksmithign 26 enchanting 20 woodworking 20 and add 3-4 lvls a day
    PSN - BIGGFOT9999 PS4 NA Ebonheart Pact
    50 smithing 5 -6traits
    50 clothing 4-5 traits
    50 woodworking
    50 provisioning
    39 enchanting
  • stevebub17_ESO
    stevebub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ADD bozz_it PS4 NA server

LVL 50 All Crafting

9 Traits all Amor and Wood

9 Traits Heavy weapons Except Maces and Mauls

All Styles

Or for a hassle free way to order your gear, pots, food, glyphs and Research Traits you can get a Service quote and place your order from my website. at http://bit.ly/ESOCRAFT <-- case sensitive

You place your order then I or one of my craters contacts you for materials if you are providing them, your gear is made and sent via in game mail COD. No need for in game chat, the site collects all the info needed to craft what you want and provides you with a list of materials that will be required to make the order.

Check it out
    Edited by stevebub17_ESO on June 10, 2016 12:24PM
  • KaylynT
    KaylynT
    I'm willing to help anyone needing some gear. 9 trait heavy, most of the weapons at 9. 8-9 trait for light and med. 9 on woodworking except for bow, researching last trait now. Psn: aaronpua
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add me im 8-9 trait master crafter in everything looking for leveling partners too Prophetmgs88 is my psn, will be on tomorrow afternoon, just checking forums before rest ^^

Hey sent you a message the other day, you still playing?
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Used bozz's web site the other day did a great job fast and reasonable