The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Flawless Conquerer title XB1

warmjimmy280
Hi,

Just completed Vmsa no death run, upon finishing the last boss no achv/title was awarded. Have video proof of me completing.

Is there any chance of the achv/title ebing awarded.

Gamertag: Carebear jimmy
Char: bobbyt
Server/faction; Xb1 eu/Dc

Thanks in advance.
Edited by warmjimmy280 on July 19, 2016 1:59PM
  • warmjimmy280
    Options
  • warmjimmy280
    Amazing customer service as usual..
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been there asked before, they don't care and they cannot award titles apparently.

Currently impossible on XB1 due to dash boarding between rounds 6-7.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • warmjimmy280
    Been there asked before, they don't care and they cannot award titles apparently.

Currently impossible on XB1 due to dash boarding between rounds 6-7.

Yup, that crash is unavoidable.

EVERYTIME without fail regardless of what you do.. Crash.

Its a joke, im running out of things to do in this game as it is, content like this shouldnt have these issues that have been going on for MONTHS.

Its a joke.. Replied to that email with a video of me completing it, not getting my hopes up, fed up of this broken "content"
    Options
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dashboard without fail on the last boss on round 5, after dashboarding I can restart client and then kill it but it will dashboard every time.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
    Options
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had an issue between rounds 6-7, the performance is much worse starting on round 5 and continuing through round 9 but I haven't had any consistent dashboards from that.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
    Options
  • warmjimmy280
    Have a solution, if you dont pick up the quest.. You get the title regardless of it crashing.
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing here.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭
    Have a solution, if you dont pick up the quest.. You get the title regardless of it crashing.

still crashes. but this time when it crashed I got thrown out of maelstrom and when I went back in I was back on stage 1.

its not possilbe, not for me anyway.
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...is actually impossible due to a guaranteed crash going to round 7.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • warmjimmy280

still crashes. but this time when it crashed I got thrown out of maelstrom and when I went back in I was back on stage 1.

Itll still crash, but because you dont take the quest it dowsnt activate the "save feature" so when you no death it you still get the achv
    Options