Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Surveys... Can't win for losing :(

UltimaJoe777
UltimaJoe777
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
So as people are aware Wrothgar Clothier Survey II has issues. I got one and decided to bank it until I knew for sure it was fixed. Well, I got another one and can't bank it because I already have one banked. I decide to go use the survey I got and it actually worked! The nodes appeared and I harvested them. However...

Both the Survey in my Inventory AND the Survey in my Bank got consumed for one use!

Sigh...
Edited by UltimaJoe777 on July 26, 2016 1:00AM
Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Clothing Survey II is bugged, and can vanish just taking the wayshrine up to where it spawns (and when this happens, the resources don't spawn). I've /bugged and it and put in a ticket and was told nothing can be done about it. =/ They can't/won't restore them lost in this way either.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    Clothing Survey II is bugged, and can vanish just taking the wayshrine up to where it spawns (and when this happens, the resources don't spawn). I've /bugged and it and put in a ticket and was told nothing can be done about it. =/ They can't/won't restore them lost in this way either.

At first I had the same problem but this time they did spawn. But it used both Surveys instead of just the 1 in my inventory for that 1 spawn...
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on Joe.... you're better than that!
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Come on Joe.... you're better than that!

What are you talking about?
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on July 26, 2016 1:54AM
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and server are you guys on? I have 0 trouble with any clothing surveys... And I do like 30+ writs a day. None of them have been giving me problems.. Im on PC NA btw. Maybe a console issue? Or am I just lucky?
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vangy wrote: »
    What platform and server are you guys on? I have 0 trouble with any clothing surveys... And I do like 30+ writs a day. None of them have been giving me problems.. Im on PC NA btw. Maybe a console issue? Or am I just lucky?

I don't think it's an always thing, probably random, which still sucks. The issue here is that you can use up 2 surveys in 1 go and thus basically waste the other survey if the same survey is in your bank. I cannot say if this happens period but it happens if you access your bank via the assistant banker, and you get no second spawn for it.
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, gotta love that Wrothgar Clothier II survey. It's quite elusive at times.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vangy wrote: »

I don't think it's an always thing, probably random, which still sucks. The issue here is that you can use up 2 surveys in 1 go and thus basically waste the other survey if the same survey is in your bank. I cannot say if this happens period but it happens if you access your bank via the assistant banker, and you get no second spawn for it.

Ah I never have that problem cos I open all the boxes on the toon that does them and shove them into bank. If my bank already has a copy I cant put it in and move on and on with all my toons. And my last toon does no dailies so he can never have writs. So when he goes out to claim all the writs (my main), there never is a case where he has a writ X on him AND in bank since bank can only hold 1 copy of a particular writ. Wow ive been lucky huh....

Also I dont have personal banker.
    Edited by Vangy on July 26, 2016 7:56AM
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rng wrothgar clothier survey love it... =.=