The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for xbox eu trials guild

lfc187
lfc187
Hello people, im looking for a guild that is largely oriented around trials. Seeing that I met my friends bet, whereby i had to achieve a 540k score on the stam dk in vma. I can finally leave that hell for the time being, thus preserving my sanity and saving gold since I dont have to buy or create pots again.

In essence, im hoping to be invited to a decent trials guild that runs trial frequently as im only interested in acquiring the set pieces, so I wont be finicky about the score, unless if you lot want me to put my tryhard pants on and be that elitist, i would gladly oblidge.
Thanks for reading the post.
Edited by lfc187 on July 24, 2016 1:25AM
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    lfc187 wrote: »
    Hello people, im looking for a guild that is largely oriented around trials. Seeing that I met my friends bet, whereby i had to achieve a 540k score on the stam dk in vma. I can finally leave that hell for the time being, thus preserving my sanity and saving gold since I dont have to buy or create pots again.

In essence, im hoping to be invited to a decent trials guild that runs trial frequently as im only interested in acquiring the set pieces, so I wont be finicky about the score, unless if you lot want me to put my tryhard pants on and be that elitist, i would gladly oblidge.
    Thanks for reading the post.

Hey. The Asaro are lining up to have 3 days a week set aside for trials. We have pvp and trade too so theres a lot of options there as well. As the guild grows further we hope to run trials even more. Tomorrow is aimed for Maw Of Lorkhaj. Check out the thread!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/256825/the-asaro-pvp-ep-x-alliance-pve-trials-top-trade-and-social-recruiting/p1
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, you should check out DKG. We are currently gearing up to run vSO (We have people who have already done it) and starting to do normal MoL runs in order to learn mechanics there. We tend to do several runs of various trials each week but we also do a lot of PvP with several members being in the top end of the leaderboards on Scourge. Overall while we aren't a strict super serious group (most of us play for the banter) we do aim to get the most out of the game.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/278284/demonic-karma-gaming-new-guild-recruiting-pve-pvp-trials-trading-all-welcome-growing-fast#latest
    PC EU | XBOX EU