Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for mature group to run daily dungeons and PvE Xbox One NA

C3NTUR1ON
C3NTUR1ON
✭✭✭
Currently do not have a guild and would like to find a consistent group of people for endgame content, daily quests, dungeons, etc... I'm a regular player so if you're interested please msg me. Would like to eventually start a guild of relaxed players that enjoy challenges and team gameplay.

GT: c3nturi0n pr1me

Tank DK
Endgame content
Edited by C3NTUR1ON on July 25, 2016 2:20PM
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome to join my guild. 220 people we pve and pvp regularly all close and mature. Just beat vet sanctum with our trials team recently as well and we're very active. Gamer tag is tarafraka. Msg me if you are interested.