The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lost Souls of Tamriel - Finnish Guild (SUOMI)

IZI-m8
IZI-m8
Hello fellas!

Because our LOVELY language isn't allowed, let's handle this in english. ;)

So anyway if you are interested to join our active and growing finnish community, just send a message to IZI-m8 on ps or leave a comment here.
All alliances are welcome even though they aren't able to do stuff together like dungeons etc. but communicating and trading are still possible.
Edited by IZI-m8 on June 28, 2015 5:56AM
  • IZI-m8
    IZI-m8
    Update: 8 pure blood finnish heroes have found their way to the right gate. Be one of them and increase the number ;)
    Edited by IZI-m8 on June 30, 2015 8:34AM
  • IZI-m8
    IZI-m8
    Gee, it's cloudy outside. No worries! Always sunny in our guild B)
  • IZI-m8
    IZI-m8
    Still looking for new members :)
  • IZI-m8
    IZI-m8
    Yo yo. It has passed 6 days from last update, but we are still recruiting :)
  • IZI-m8
    IZI-m8
    Whoa! It has passed almost 2 months since last update, but people are still able to find a way to our guild, and that's awesome. So the meaning of this post is to show that we are still alive and recruiting new members.
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    Hi (Hey) I would Like to have a invite. I am looking fellow Finnish players. I am playing mostly on Ebonheart pact but i have character in every alliance in both EU and NA
  • Lucic17
    Lucic17
    I'd like to have an invite.
    Here's my PSN: Takatukka_Jumala
  • Ka_Grandi
    Ka_Grandi
    I would like to join but 1st need to get rid of one guild. I contact you tomorrow!
  • IZI-m8
    IZI-m8
    WOW! Can't believe this game has been released over a year now on ps4. Happy anniversary ESO! (little bit late tho :p).
    And the reason is because I have been away from the game and account for a long time now.
    I'm doing my comeback now tho.
    I was kinda surprised when I did a search for finnish guilds and wasn't rly able to find any.
    So I'm gonna remake the guild on my new account so we can all get together, old members and new adventurers. :)
    The last thing what I'm gonna update to this thread is link to the updated version of the guild.
  • IZI-m8
    IZI-m8
    It seems I'm missing the invitation code e-mail for my current account so can't access on it just yet. Should be able to get the code in day or two.
    Meanwhile all invitation requests to my new account Icy_Mate.