The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CAN log in to forums, CANT log in to game?

Invincible
Invincible
✭✭✭✭✭
I am able to log in to forums, but not the actual game. I have submitted a ticket and so far have only received the same automated message over and over asking me if I have resolved my problem on my own.

I bought teso in april 2014 and put it down shortly thereafter due to work. Is there a number I should call?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put your ticket number in this thread and maybe a kind forums person will pass it onto the right desk .
  • Invincible
    Invincible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip!

160721-002596

If any mod sees this I have the original receipt from the online purchase, activation code and codes from sub purchases.
  • Invincible
    Invincible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol that was fast. Admin sent me a password reset link. Thank you!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invincible wrote: »
    Lol that was fast. Admin sent me a password reset link. Thank you!

Yes you were helped by the greatest of forums people .
  • Invincible
    Invincible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All hail wise and mysterious forum spirits
  • Mongoaurelio
    Did you update the game?
  • SkylersMeth
    SkylersMeth
    Soul Shriven
    What if you can't submit a support ticket? What if you don't have access to how you paid for the game? What if you can't remember what the secret question was? What if they won't send an access code? What if no one from their support answers you? Up *** creek?