Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

A fix I hope to see implemented soon -_-

Daemons_Bane
Daemons_Bane
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Again, I have now crafted a CP 160 robe, costing me 150 ancestor silk, instead of 15 for a lvl 150.. This happens because, for some reason, the lvl changes at random when I change from one piece of armor to the next.. Can we please get a fix for this soon?
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again, I have now crafted a CP 160 robe, costing me 150 ancestor silk, instead of 15 for a lvl 150.. This happens because, for some reason, the lvl changes at random when I change from one piece of armor to the next.. Can we please get a fix for this soon?

No. whomever agreed with yoj must not craft.

here is why I disagree with you:

When you craft, th level of the item increases or decreases
    in correspondance to the amount of mats you have toggled, not the other way around. This can be evidenced when crafting low level gear. We'll examplify: let's say 1 piece of gear uses 15 mats to make a lvl 20 item, the next piece of gear may be level 22 for 15 mats, the number of mats does not change, the level does; tey it yourself you'll see what I mean exactly.

the reason you can't have a fix is because you select gear level by mats, not mats by gear level. You fat fingered it and there is no 'fix' for human error.

You can try and submit a claim to customer supoirt to see if they can 'uncraft' the item for you. Never know, I have seen strangsr things happen.
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check before hitting craft.

This isn't rocket science.
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar