Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Favourite City you would settle in ? And Why?

• Silverado
    Silverado
    ✭✭✭
    I have only explored the dominion and pact zones but so far I would love to settle in Greenshade in Bramblebreach. I love the trees and the whole environment around it.
    Ps4 NA Aldmeri Dominion
    Wood Elf 310 CP
    Aldmeri Trading Co Guild

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silverado wrote: »
    I have only explored the dominion and pact zones but so far I would love to settle in Greenshade in Bramblebreach. I love the trees and the whole environment around it.

One Tamriel is in fall so you could visit anywhere u want
    :smile:
  • Faded_Legend
    Faded_Legend
    Soul Shriven
    I am a proud Nord hailing from the province of Skyrim, and no I am not saying the following because I'm a native born, but because of I've always favored the vast woodland and the wide plains and the frost bitten mountain tops of my land of birth. I was born in the commoner district of Windhelm, child of a weaponsmith and a home-bound mother, and the beauty of my home is that it was enriched with solid stone and wood, of course this is a plain answer with no details put, but one must visit Windhelm to fully understand why I stay where my heart is bound.

-Geralt Whitemyre, Unknown Champion of the Pact
    Geralt Whitemyre, Nord Dragonknight
    "We were forged in war. The Akaviri threatened our homes and our very lives. My hands once use to shake when holding my weapon. I had seen bloodshed and experience loss. After the war... My hands had stopped shaking."
  • Cyel_Elmlock
    Cyel_Elmlock
    Soul Shriven
    >>>I enjoy the corruption in Riften in the fourth era, after it is recaptured by the Imperial Legion. Though their lack of appreciation for the arts disturbs me. Even still, I think I would do best there.
    >>>I'm smart enough to become quite an enterprising officer for the Thieves Guild, or a new Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary based somewhere in the rift. Possibly in secret from within the Dawnguard. Now that would be hilarious.
    @Cy'el
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoy Sunrise and sunset in Sentinel. I think if I had a choice I would settle down there. Or Aswala Stables in central-northern Alik'r, but it's been ruined by a Dark Anchor. Perhaps when it's mended. Sun, sands and stars, what more could one ask for?
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    I am a proud Nord hailing from the province of Skyrim, and no I am not saying the following because I'm a native born, but because of I've always favored the vast woodland and the wide plains and the frost bitten mountain tops of my land of birth. I was born in the commoner district of Windhelm, child of a weaponsmith and a home-bound mother, and the beauty of my home is that it was enriched with solid stone and wood, of course this is a plain answer with no details put, but one must visit Windhelm to fully understand why I stay where my heart is bound.

-Geralt Whitemyre, Unknown Champion of the Pact

ahhh Faded Legend, I am looking forward to hopefully visiting your homeland, I'll bring a bottle of some nice Skooma for us to share at the best inn next to the warmest of fires!
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    Dear fellow Travellers;

Its Moztsa the Khajiti! Its been many weeks now I have been travelling the land of the Dunmer, I am currently in Deeshan helping some Priests and Monks overcome a issue with some local and rather wild Ashlanders. Its raining today and since today im stuck in my tent with a bunch of Monks I decided to collate all the responses to see which region or City is most popular amongst my fellow adventurers so here they are so far :

Riften 4
    Orisium 1
    Elden root 2
    Windhelm 3
    Vukhel-Guard 2
    Imperial City! 1
    Kvatch 3
    Grahtwood Forest 1
    Anvil 2
    Queen Aryens Bed 1
    Morrowind 1
    Northpoint 1
    Greenshade 1
    Sentinel 1

So Riften is the most popular at the moment, I havent been myself but I have marked it down for my future journeys, cant wait to see it . Windhelm and Kvatch came tied with 3 votes each in second place. Keep your votes coming as ill keep collating them, maybe we can create a travel book guide together who knows......sorry have to go I think I saw a monk just take my bottle of skooma!
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    I tell you what , Im not enjoying the Shadow Fen region, its rainy, muddy, dark , always wet, with Wasps. Crocs and all sorts! I need warm fire and a soft bed!
  • lamplord_ESO
    lamplord_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to settle in Camlorn (DC, Glenumbra). I'm a huge fan of Gothic Architecture, and the surrounding countryside ranges from beautiful beaches to "Oh my Nine Divines, is that another werewolf?"
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to settle in Camlorn (DC, Glenumbra). I'm a huge fan of Gothic Architecture, and the surrounding countryside ranges from beautiful beaches to "Oh my Nine Divines, is that another werewolf?"

No worries thats one vote for Camlorn then , Riften is still leading the way so far !!
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to settle in Camlorn (DC, Glenumbra). I'm a huge fan of Gothic Architecture...
    At the risk of sounding like a complete and utter bore, Camlorn seems to me to be more of a mix of Tudor with a lot of vernacular thrown in (e.g. the half-timbered or box-frame housing), though there are one or two Gothic elements just to confuse. The Altmer buildings tend to have more or a Gothic influence with the use of pointed arches and emphasis on height, though they are also a hotch-potch of other styles.

Though I much prefer smaller settlements to big cities, if I had to pick one I would go for Orsinium. I can't help but like the simple but massive stone structures and the mountainous location.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    paganach wrote: »
    I'd love to settle in Camlorn (DC, Glenumbra). I'm a huge fan of Gothic Architecture...
    At the risk of sounding like a complete and utter bore, Camlorn seems to me to be more of a mix of Tudor with a lot of vernacular thrown in (e.g. the half-timbered or box-frame housing), though there are one or two Gothic elements just to confuse. The Altmer buildings tend to have more or a Gothic influence with the use of pointed arches and emphasis on height, though they are also a hotch-potch of other styles.

Though I much prefer smaller settlements to big cities, if I had to pick one I would go for Orsinium. I can't help but like the simple but massive stone structures and the mountainous location.

BAM...another vote for Orisium, Riften is still numero uno!
  • leetacakesb16_ESO
    leetacakesb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This Breton has taken a liking to Skywatch. What a gorgeous city. Other favorites include Orsinium, Kvatch, and Rawl'ka. The latter mainly because of its convenience.
    Pc EU- Lady_Hania
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    leetacakes, that's one vote down for skywatch.......agree so far very underrated City. Thank you for the vote! It's noted
  • Chiba_Emi
    Chiba_Emi
    ✭✭
    Mournhold is the place I was born, and Mournhold is the place I will die.
    May the Three Bless you

Reyvyn Dulni - EP
    Chiba Emi - AD
    Lilith Gilvion - EP
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    Chiba, got you down for Mournhold thank you !
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    The headcanon of alot of my elder scrolls characters over the years is that they come from Anvil. I always liked Anvil.

Non-demonic hellscape Imperial City would be a close second.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    Eirikir wrote: »
    The headcanon of alot of my elder scrolls characters over the years is that they come from Anvil. I always liked Anvil.

Non-demonic hellscape Imperial City would be a close second.

Thanks Eirkir , you just lifted Anvil to tie in second place! How the hell do I show you guys the graph , its a jpeg on my laptop however got no idea how to upload into the forums!
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Windhelm. The music and look of the town is awesome! Services are in places that I have memorized, and although it isn't the most convenient in terms of service locations, I always travel there.

Note: I am a DC player so it is completely empty of players as well :)

What they said. Except I am Ebonheart and the city is always busy.
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Windhelm. The music and look of the town is awesome! Services are in places that I have memorized, and although it isn't the most convenient in terms of service locations, I always travel there.

Note: I am a DC player so it is completely empty of players as well :)

What they said. Except I am Ebonheart and the city is always busy.

Linderman got you down for Windhelm!!!!!!
    Im upto 32 votes need another 68 votes to get it to 100 and give my study some statisitical weight!!! tell your friends to vote as well!
  • leetacakesb16_ESO
    leetacakesb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mozsta69 wrote: »
    Thanks Eirkir , you just lifted Anvil to tie in second place! How the hell do I show you guys the graph , its a jpeg on my laptop however got no idea how to upload into the forums!

If you go to a photo hosting website, upload a photo, and then copy the forum code for the photo you can show your graph on the forum.The forum code look something like [img ]pic here[\ img] ... :)[/img]
    Edited by leetacakesb16_ESO on August 12, 2016 11:15AM
    Pc EU- Lady_Hania
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    Mozsta69 wrote: »

If you go to a photo hosting website, upload a photo, and then copy the forum code for the photo you can show your graph on the forum.The forum code look something like [img ]pic here[\ img] ... :)[/img]

Gotcha thank you ill try and show the graph
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Somewhere near Riften or Windhelm. Once player housing is out, I'll be getting one of the places near one of those towns.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Xinz'r
    Xinz'r
    ✭✭✭
    Ivarstead, Orsinium or Riften
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    JOIN BLACKROSE CARTEL!
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    Somewhere near Riften or Windhelm. Once player housing is out, I'll be getting one of the places near one of those towns.

Hi Wolfninja , since the rules are 1 mer/khajit/human/argonian 1 vote, ill record your vote down as Riften if thats okay, let me know if you want to change it , no problems there ! Thank you
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    Xinz'r wrote: »
    Ivarstead, Orsinium or Riften

Hi Xinz, since its one living organism one vote ill mark your vote down for Ivarstead, let me know if you want to change the vote.......and thank you time for me to down some skooma !
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    Hope this works trying to upload the results so far! In the meantime its on my google plus profile Mozsta69!!! while i try to figure this out lol
    Edited by Mozsta69 on August 14, 2016 8:40AM
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    hmm can you upload using google photos?
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one likes Rawl'kha. I feel like home. Oh, because it is home. But this one needs to see more of Elsweyr to feel it is home, not only like home.
  • kibukj
    kibukj
    ✭✭
    This one has grown very fond of Mistral, though it is a small city. As a cub she lived along the Malapi, and she loves a good view of the sea.
    PSN: kibukj
    Character: Mokohshi (Khajiiti healer, Mages Guild research assistant)