The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Character Stuck in Wrothgar

NoMaassPliz
NoMaassPliz
✭✭
My templar is stuck in Wrothgar. Tried to turn in my writs and cannot even load him.

GT: NoMaassPliz
Character Name: Crusader Bruh
Level 50, CP501 Templar

Please move him somewhere else. Thanks in advance.

On a side note, it is ABSURD that we are unable to turn in writs without something like this happening.
  • BrotherChaz
    BrotherChaz
    ✭✭
    Try not logging out in town.

To get possible load try:

Reset xbox by doing the press and hold white xbox button on front of console for 10 seconds untill it powers down and light goes from white orange etc. then unplug power box for 2 minutes.

Then when you go back in game while the toon is trying to load hold the left joystick forwards (although backwards worked for me) as though moving toon.

im not sure what if any of this helps.. I just know my toon loaded. Good luck. Peace.
    Edited by BrotherChaz on July 23, 2016 9:27PM
  • NoMaassPliz
    NoMaassPliz
    ✭✭
    Try not logging out in town.

To get possible load try:

Reset xbox by doing the press and hold white xbox button on front of console for 10 seconds untill it powers down and light goes from white orange etc. then unplug power box for 2 minutes.

Then when you go back in game while the toon is trying to load hold the left joystick forwards (although backwards worked for me) as though moving toon.

im not sure what if any of this helps.. I just know my toon loaded. Good luck. Peace.

Thanks man. I'll give this a shot. I'm glad the community is willing to help where ZOS isn't.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Hold the left analog stick forward. It actually moves your character a few meters even if it doesn't fully load. You'll move 3 meters and then crash. After doing this about 15 times, it might get you unstuck.
    Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • BrotherChaz
    BrotherChaz
    ✭✭

Thanks man. I'll give this a shot. I'm glad the community is willing to help where ZOS isn't.

No problem. I hope it helped. :-)

Peace.