Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Darkshade Cavern Quest

hondelink
hondelink
✭✭✭
So I did my first attempt at this dungeon, got gold key, but I couldn't see where to turn in the quest for the skill point.
It said to escape the guardian room, so I ran into the area where we fought the dwarven swarms beforehand, but from there no quest marker and then group disbanded before I could look any further.
Thanks for any help.
  • ScottK1994
    ScottK1994
    ✭✭✭
    Did you finish the final objective? If you did a resetted instance of the dungeon should reset the questgiver so you'll find it at the start hopefully?

If not it must be a bug
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    We beat the Engine Guardian, only objective left is to escape the engine room. I re-entered dungeon solo and quest marker is located through a door further down the dungeon. I will try regroup and run it again later, otherwise abandon and start again.
  • mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    The quest is bugged. If you do try going through the dungeon again please reply to tell whether you were able to hand in the quest.

For me there was a quest marker on the map just outside the engine guardian room but there was no npc there so maybe if you run through it again the npc will appear.

• DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You have to go back to the dwemer fight and over to the small stream on the far left and it'll spawn over there to hand the quest in. You need to destroy the machine before hand such as pull the levers after killing the guardian.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help, after getting in a group the quest reset itself and I have to do each step again. Unfortunately the couple of groups I have been in haven't even reached the Engine Guardian.
    1st time I did destroy the stones to destroy the machine, but I will keep trying and look near the stream past the dwarven swarm spawn area.
    *edit* was able to complete quest, quest giver did spawn over the stream. Thanks again everyone.
    Edited by hondelink on July 24, 2016 12:19AM
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like to add quest was/is bugged for me too.
    The marker was pointing where the big Netch boss is and after killing it and talking to npc the marker remained. I finished dungeon, marker still at that location.

I abonoded quest, started the dungeon from scratch again and the same thing happened.
    On Xbox EU.
    Note I have completed this quest before on other characters.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    I had a quest marker also in the area after killing the Netch boss. But nothing in area to talk to, but when we entered the Guardian Engine room it them said completed and quest moved to next step.