The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild?

Lana_Del_slay
Lana_Del_slay
✭✭
So I joined a guild and no one ever seems to be online, I basically want some friends to do stuff with (none of my friends play eso)
I'm a level 47 Dragonknight, I pretty much play every night and I do have a mic but I'm pretty shy and don't talk a lot at first :)
  • Whiphid
    Whiphid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had the same issue with a dying guild...
    I'm interested in doing pledges / group dungeons if you want to.

My character is in DC.
    PSN = Whiphid.
    One land! One Emperor! Who among you will stand with me?

PS4/EU - Breton Sorcerer / Breton Healplar / Khajiit Stamblade / Khajiit Stamplar / Altmer SorcTank
    Grand Master Crafter and Guild Master of the Aetherium Alliance.
  • Lana_Del_slay
    Lana_Del_slay
    ✭✭
    I've sent you a friend request :#
  • MTrent24
    MTrent24
    ✭✭
    So I joined a guild and no one ever seems to be online, I basically want some friends to do stuff with (none of my friends play eso)
    I'm a level 47 Dragonknight, I pretty much play every night and I do have a mic but I'm pretty shy and don't talk a lot at first :)

Are you AD? If so add me
    PS4 [ EU ]
    PSN - hotboy_mikey_t
    Redguard Stamina Sorc - AD

Prince Michael Fahara'jad is the oldest son and rightful heir of King Fahara'jad with an unknown Redguard lady.When he was young he was sent away to prevent a scandal and grew up not knowing his three siblings Maraya, Lakana, and Azah. After becoming of age, Michael enlisted with the Aldmeri Dominion in effort to regain control of the Sentinel Palace.
  • Lana_Del_slay
    Lana_Del_slay
    ✭✭
    I'm DC sorry :(
  • MTrent24
    MTrent24
    ✭✭
    I'm DC sorry :(

Shame hahaha
    PS4 [ EU ]
    PSN - hotboy_mikey_t
    Redguard Stamina Sorc - AD

Prince Michael Fahara'jad is the oldest son and rightful heir of King Fahara'jad with an unknown Redguard lady.When he was young he was sent away to prevent a scandal and grew up not knowing his three siblings Maraya, Lakana, and Azah. After becoming of age, Michael enlisted with the Aldmeri Dominion in effort to regain control of the Sentinel Palace.
  • Captain8504
    Captain8504
    ✭✭✭
    You can join my guild.I'm dc. What is your psn?
  • Karldor
    Karldor
    ✭✭
    Lions of daggerfall are a dc guild more than welcome to join whats your psn? ill add you
    PS4 EU
    DK-Breton Tank