Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enchantment leveling partner.

Hearsay_
Hearsay_
✭✭
G'day! So, I'm looking for someone to help me level enchantment to 50, currently 47. I'm on Xbox One, EU server.

I have a fair bit of stuff stored in the bank, so I'm open to trade. Alternatively, I can craft high level glyphs and help increase your Enchantment skill line.

Basically we deconstruct each others glyphs, cheer, then it's happy days from there.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    47? Try making Rekuta based CP150 Glyphs, should not take all too many to get your Enchanting up to 50.

Then, decon those on an alt of yours to level that character's enchanting. Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Hearsay_
    Hearsay_
    ✭✭
    That might be the way to go, actually. Cheers for the suggestion, Nestor.
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say I'd partner with you, but I'm not quite sure my Lv30 enchantment would do much for you. I wouldn't mind trying though ;-)
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS