Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Armor sets for DPS Stamina NB

CallMeBigPapi
What sets should I use and if so what armor enchantments, traits and glyphs should I use? And also what weapons?

Best Answer

• susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skirmisher is great for Stam NBs for the eternal dodging and added 500! weapon damage to go with it.
    Crusader literally lets you perma-dodge.
    Viper is great for stealth builds as it procs from stealth as well for added benefit.
    Vicecannon set is also great for stealth builds for the Stealth DoT and HoT.
    Clever Alchemist is very good for high burst builds.

The Usual Hunding's Rage and Night Mother's Gaze also works great.

I could go on and on.

PS - 1 pc Kena and 1 pc Bloodspawn is a must.

Use at least 4 well-fitted traits and the rest Impen. Put points in Resistant CP for the Crit Resist. Also put lots of points in Tumbling. I personally use 7 well-fitted and 57 points to Resistant to make up.

Answer ✓