The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck in Wrothgar! Crashes immediately!

Kelp_Sir_Alot
Kelp_Sir_Alot
Soul Shriven
My character is legit stuck in Wrothgar! I try and load my character and game just crashes. Worked on him all day and now he's stuck :/ To make it worse for me I have zero access to my ESO account online. I know my email and password but I keep getting a log in authentication error. Ridiculous.
Edited by Kelp_Sir_Alot on July 21, 2016 6:30AM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have another character? If so log in with them, open a support ticket in game. You will get an auto email back, then need to reply to it with your stuck toons name.

In terms of email / password for the web. Its separate from.the forum right?I.e. Two accounts
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Log on your secondary character and begin spamming help tickets till you get their attention. Simply say "My character named ______ is stuck in Wrothgar despite repeat loads. Please relocate." Use your smartglass app to help make this faster.
    Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • ScottK1994
    ScottK1994
    ✭✭✭
    Log on your secondary character and begin spamming help tickets till you get their attention. Simply say "My character named ______ is stuck in Wrothgar despite repeat loads. Please relocate." Use your smartglass app to help make this faster.

Multiple tickets dont make it faster
  • Kelp_Sir_Alot
    Kelp_Sir_Alot
    Soul Shriven
    They fixed my account around 1pm so cheers! They where extremely fast on moving my character!
  • Zeddakis
    Zeddakis
    ✭✭✭
    ScottK1994 wrote: »

Multiple tickets dont make it faster

It's not that is gets it fixed faster...It's that they are less likely to ignore your request.