The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is there an addon that would display a message, when poison effect ends

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hallo guys,

is there any addon, that would similar to buff tracker addons display a message when the effect of an applied poison to my weapon wears off - so that I know when to reapply it?
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only one I can think of is Poison Tracker ( http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1384-PoisonTracker.html ).
    It does not display a message, but will let you know how many you have left. You can make the icon disappear when you are out on that weapon. I hope this is what you are asking for.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poisons don't work the way it sounds like you are describing. You don't apply them to your weapon and they work for a certain time. You equip them and they work like an enchant, procing 20% of the time on light/heavy attacks and weapon abilities, until you run out or unequip them.

Poison Tracker will show how many of the equipped poison you have left and shows an indicator when they proc. Poison Master (see my sig) will let you hotkey poisons to easilly equip/unequip them on demand.

So long as you have a poison equipped on a weapon, that weapon's enchants will not work.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Phinix1 wrote: »
    Poisons don't work the way it sounds like you are describing. You don't apply them to your weapon and they work for a certain time. You equip them and they work like an enchant, procing 20% of the time on light/heavy attacks and weapon abilities, until you run out or unequip them.

Poison Tracker will show how many of the equipped poison you have left and shows an indicator when they proc. Poison Master (see my sig) will let you hotkey poisons to easilly equip/unequip them on demand.

So long as you have a poison equipped on a weapon, that weapon's enchants will not work.

yes I know and it would be great if there would be an addon that would display a message when I run out of that type of poison (when the poison effect is not anymore on my weapon)