The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has Marita in Lipsand Tarn Spawned for Anyone?

WuffyCerulei
WuffyCerulei
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I've visited Lipsand Tarn numerous times to get that boss to spawn, but they never do. I thought it might just be me, but people in other factions have that issue too. Has she recently spawned for ANYONE?
Edited by WuffyCerulei on July 17, 2016 9:12PM
For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GaryA Can you move this to General Discussion? Put it in the wrong category by accident.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've cleared Lipsand Tarn about a month ago, but have been trying to get one boss in Ruby Cave, if I'm getting the name right, to spawn for over 6 months.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only one boss in lipsand tarn spawns at a time, if marbita isn't spawned you have to kill the other boss and wait to see who spawns next
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC will often kill it for the ap bonus you get for killing a boss. So might be hard to get it spawn
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I constantly grind in that delve. She appears very rarely most of the times. Although some days, rare as f***, she will spawn frequently
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I killed her earlier while I was grinding
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    I constantly grind in that delve. She appears very rarely most of the times. Although some days, rare as f***, she will spawn frequently

If you go kill the other boss its a 50% chance she spawns, but the other boss isn't part of the grind loop for the delve, so if you're grinding there each time you kill marbita there's an RNG roll, if it comes up not as Marbita you likely won't see her(him?) again