The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need Guild - PvP AD

Travy_2Hype
Travy_2Hype
✭✭✭
Currently looking for a guild who does PvP often and is mostly Aldmeri Dominion focused!

I am a DragonKnight MagTank - Champion 180+

GamerTag: Travy 2Hype

Post your guild info and/or message me in game/on Xbox.
Edited by Travy_2Hype on July 27, 2016 2:13AM
X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Currently looking for three additional guilds!
    Must be active Traders, Dungeneers, and/or does Trials.
    Most importantly is just being Active, tired of being invited in game to a bunch of dead guilds!

I am a DragonKnight MagTank - Dominion Covenant, Champion 160+

Currently:
    Master Blacksmither
    Master Clothier
    Master Provisioner

GamerTag: Travy 2Hype

Post here your guild info and/or message me in game/on Xbox.

Check out The Asaro thread. We are one of the biggest guilds in EP so have a lot of active players to group up with for dungeons and trials. We can fit you into our special x-alliance rank :smile: We have strong trade reserves at the moment and can also help you fill your other slots with some of the best traders through Tamriel.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/256825/the-asaro-pvp-ebonheart-x-alliance-pve-trials-top-trade-and-social/p1
    Edited by RabNebula on July 19, 2016 8:38PM
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    Will send u an invite into DKG. Jump in officers chat, it's always got people in willing to do all aspects of the game
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    Updated post: 07/20/16

Currently only need a PvP Guild that is only/mostly Aldmeri Dominion.

• RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

Message Machavell2 in The Asaro. I believe hes in a guild called Arcane Hellfire or something like that. He runs AD with some decent pvp players.
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »

Message Machavell2 in The Asaro. I believe hes in a guild called Arcane Hellfire or something like that. He runs AD with some decent pvp players.

Messaged Mach almost two days ago now, still no reply. Still looking for a AD PvP Guild.

• RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »

Messaged Mach almost two days ago now, still no reply. Still looking for a AD PvP Guild.
    Yeh typical he seems to have disappeared just as I pass on the message. I'll see if I can pass your tag on to one of the other guys I know then let you know :smile:
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    Still in need of an AD primary guild.

• CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭

Should look at Demonic Karma Gaming. We pretty much all have characters on all three factions and play all three regularly. The guild leader and several officers started on AD. We also hold duels (starting to bring in some really strong players here for more variety) and have some strong pvpers who can offer advice if you feel you need any.

We do main on EP though so if that's a problem then hopefully you find a guild that works for you. If not send me a message on Xbox (gt = CeeJonesy) and I will send you an invite. (If you wanted to make an ep character we would help you grind to 50 and supply you with xp potions ;) )
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

I dont know where Mach is this week. One of the other guys were on last night though. So I messaged dansill instead. He said he'll send you an invite so keep an eye out for that. They're pretty sound AD guys who are focused mainly on the pvp so you'll probably have a good time with them.

We'll likely be sorting out more duels and things out with them for The Asaro soon too so we'll get plenty of chances to teabag each other still haha. :smiley:

So that should be the AD pvp guild situation sorted! :smile:
    Edited by RabNebula on July 29, 2016 12:51PM