Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf NPCs?

Eirikir
Eirikir
✭✭✭✭
Does anyone have any reliable locations and spawn times for Werewolves?

Thanks.
Server: PS4-NA
PSN: Eirikir
Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want to get Bit or just kill them?

For Getting Bit, you need to be in Zone 5 for your alliance, that is the only place the ones that bite you show up.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

For Getting Bit, you need to be in Zone 5 for your alliance, that is the only place the ones that bite you show up.

I'm trying to get a bite and then run like Brave Sir Robin from Monty Python.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eirikir wrote: »

This man is going places ^
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭

To the wolf shrine I hope. I read before the wolves were in the Rift so since I'm cheap and I need a bite I've been scouring the zone for days. And google is no help. He's a terrible wingman.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6cd4393a-48fe-4c22-947f-6a6871990717_zpsaad73f88.png

I got bit on one of my characters, and I was no where near a shrine, that I know of. It was in Reapers March Gold in fact when it happened.
    Edited by Nestor on July 19, 2016 9:03PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To the wolf shrine I hope. I read before the wolves were in the Rift so since I'm cheap and I need a bite I've been scouring the zone for days. And google is no help. He's a terrible wingman.

lol it has to be a full moon too . What an adventure though . I ran around for days after launch trying to get bit . If you wait by the shrine someone will do it for free eventually but I like your tenacity !

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭

lol it has to be a full moon too . What an adventure though . I ran around for days after launch trying to get bit . If you wait by the shrine someone will do it for free eventually but I like your tenacity !

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8

Yeah I did at first want to buy it from the crown store, but I want to do the quest. And while I have thrown out feelers for a player bite, but part of me wants to do it "the hard way".

And I listen to that song all the time on loop when playing this game.
    Edited by Eirikir on July 19, 2016 9:11PM
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    6cd4393a-48fe-4c22-947f-6a6871990717_zpsaad73f88.png

I got bit on one of my characters, and I was no where near a shrine, that I know of. It was in Reapers March Gold in fact when it happened.

That map will help alot. Thanks.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That map will help alot. Thanks.

That's a very partial map. You can get infected in Reaper's March, Bangkoria, or The Rift. Give me a minute to shamelessly post Destinations maps from in game. :p
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Werewolves show up as little dog icons on the map. This is via the destinations plugin, so credit for actually compiling this list should go to them.
    F8A7E2C5EC4CEA442E564F2B3CB66943C6E7A5D2
    0D14FDD7088F2D78A4515793646DB110D9F348BF
    611A6703363F19F0FF62A691727DE293947681A6
  • MrDreadful
    I have a very ill tempered chihuahua I can loan you. Just liberally spread peanut butter on your arm and Bob's your uncle.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

check this out ;)
    http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/become-werewolf-eso/
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrDreadful wrote: »
    I have a very ill tempered chihuahua I can loan you. Just liberally spread peanut butter on your arm and Bob's your uncle.

Lol.

Its all good guys. Woth the help amd advice here I tracked down a wolf like a real man and then ran after like a real man. I have hair in places I thought impossible now.