The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[GUIDE] [MEDIA] [**SPOILERS**] Craft Nodes Maps from Harvest Map Addon - PDF

SpAEkus
SpAEkus
✭✭✭✭
Well I finally compiled my Harvest Map Addon data into visuals, just for the bleep of it.

So with the caveat **SPOILERS** here is a pdf of the maps. You'll notice that most nodes run in long and short veins and loops that if you start at one end you can just run over and over again.

**DISCLAIMER** There may be duplicates. Sorry don't have much Wrothgar yet.

If that PDF is too big for your browsers let me know and I'll try to downsize it. But it will lose some quality. And also sorry for the white cloth on some snow areas.

Craft Nodes Maps from Harvest Map Addon - PDF

UPDATE FOR ESO DLC

CRAGLORN DLC

METAL
CRAGMETAL.jpg

CLOTH
CRAGCLOTH.jpg

WOOD
CRAGWOOD.jpg

RUNES
CRAGRUNE.jpg

FLOWERS
CRAGFLOWER.jpg

WATERS
CRAGWATER.jpg

WROTHGAR - ORSINIUM DLC

WROTHMETAL.jpg

WROTHCLOTH.jpg

WROTHWOOD.jpg

WROTHRUNE.jpg

WROTHFLOWER.jpg

WROTHWATER.jpg

HEWS BANE - THIEVES GUILD DLC

HEWSMETAL.jpg

HEWSCLOTH.jpg

HEWSWOOD.jpg

HEWSRUNE.jpg

HEWSFLOWERS.jpg

HEWSWATER.jpg

THE GOLD COAST - DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC

GOLDMETAL.jpg

GOLDCLOTH.jpg

GOLDWOOD.jpg

GOLDRUNE.jpg

GOLDFLOWER.jpg

GOLDWATER.jpg

And for PC users with HarvestMap addon, (newest version). here's the import file:

NOTE: Use File Save As on the link This file has more than what's on the maps. Filter as desired.

HarvestMapImport.lua

Also PC Users please help the cause and upload your own data to the following website that will merge, collate and then produce a new files with everyone's uploaded data for personal use.

http://www.teso-harvest-merge.de/

Edited by SpAEkus on June 27, 2016 11:22AM
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Holy smokes! Nice work :)
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • rickschimka_ESO
    You are a lifesaver!
  • MatioFrench
    Any chance you have Hew's Bane or the Gold Coast mapped out yet?
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Real Sorry Ive been too lazy and haven't even run those yet.

But I just downloaded a new set of nodes from the most excellent site of:

http://www.teso-harvest-merge.de/

Where Iphitos has created a place for PC players to upload their Node data, merge it and then download your personal copy of all the most recent data.

I'll try to add the maps for those tomorrow or the next day.
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @MatioFrench

I just updated the Post with a set of Spoilers for the DLC, enjoy.
  • MatioFrench
    Thanks!
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice work
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • ConeOfSilence
    ConeOfSilence
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://www.teso-harvest-merge.de

How does this work I cant for the life of me figure it out ? I don't know what I am ment to do here I tried uploading the .lua files but I get no markers I must be doing something wrong. Help pleeeasee :)
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://www.teso-harvest-merge.de

How does this work I cant for the life of me figure it out ? I don't know what I am ment to do here I tried uploading the .lua files but I get no markers I must be doing something wrong. Help pleeeasee :)
    1. First copy all your current HarvestMap Saved Variables files to a safe location. If you have exported before, copy the HarvestMapImport.lua as well.
    2. Now click on the "Download lua files with all nodes" highlighted link at that website.
    3. It will give you a popup box to drop your HarvestMap Saved Variables files into. It shows you which ones it needs and the red x will change green when it accepts your files. Let it work, it will take a minute or two. It will show progress while running.
    4. After it finishes working, it will offer you a new HarvestMap.zip file to download. Download that file to a safe location. Unzip that file and copy the new HarvestMap Saved Variables files into your saved variables folder. You can let it overwrite the old ones there but to be safe I would start fresh after backing up your old ones.
    5. Log in to your game and you should have all the pins of everyone that has shared theirs with that site.

If you don't have Pins after that then there is something else going on to troubleshoot.
    Edited by SpAEkus on July 28, 2016 7:52PM
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ConeOfSilence

I have found that my explanation has confused some people because I used the term HarvestMap LUA files without specifying that they are the HarvestMap SavedVariables LUA files.

I edited my post above in case you also didn't get it to work.
  • ConeOfSilence
    ConeOfSilence
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cheers ppls