The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA BWB Needs Pact Players

PhxOldGamer68
PhxOldGamer68
✭✭✭✭
I play my non-level 50 characters in BWB, but it's so sad for my Pact characters. Red is the underdog for the past 3 months I've been playing in this campaign - most likely longer before I ever entered. We lose our scrolls constantly and take weeks to get one back. Many times when our scroll is within reach, there are groups attacking on the other side of the map. Hardly anyone wants to talk to others on area chat. There could be 20 of us at Arius standing around with someone asking if anyone needs a group and no one replies. Yet area chat shows 15 players listening.

Defending Arius for AP gets boring. Oh wait, we just lost Arius. Yellow has both our scrolls this week. Blue had them last week. They play Pickle with them while we go back and forth.

HELP! Make this campaign good Pact! Not that the Pact is doing good in Scourge either, but that's another story.
Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on August 26, 2016 1:10AM
PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All campaigns are loss for Ebonheart, we are just too spread out and there's not enough groups going around to do anyrhing.
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You'll find a lot of people aren't 'scared' as you put it. A lot of people simply don't like pvp. Don't mistaken 'prefer to do pve' with 'scared to pvp'.

I hate this notion that if someone simply doesn't like pvp, he's scared of it.
    Edited by MattT1988 on June 10, 2016 12:25PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok fixed. Don't be Hatin' added. I don't like COD's Death Match or Destiny's Crucible/Iron Banner/Trials.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Dracan_Fontom

Is your guild mostly in Scourge? The guilds I'm in are always in Scourge, which I don't play in anymore because of the long queue to get in.
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok fixed. Don't be Hatin' added. I don't like COD's Death Match or Destiny's Crucible/Iron Banner/Trials.

Thank you.

Just sick of seeing the 'your scared if you don't do pvp' stuff all around these forums simply because it isn't true for most.

For the record, I hate Destiny pvp as well......
    Edited by MattT1988 on June 11, 2016 12:50PM
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @PhxOldGamer68

My guild is based in Scourge as of right now, however due to sheer numbers of our enemies and the queue time, we may switch to another campaign.
  • Codeman223344
    why is EP not very popular?
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd join your plight, but I lag out too hard... So I just stick to ganking in the sewers. The only Pvp that's playable for me and my guildies.