Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for cheap or free (lol?) werewolf bite on PS4 NA AD

DeccanWolf
DeccanWolf
Soul Shriven
Looking for someone who can give me a werewolf bite (cheap preferably) on the PS4 NA server in the Aldmeri Dominion.
Help?
  • Calgary_Hockey
    I could but I don't know how to bite someone. :)

Anyone please explain me how to?
    Edited by Calgary_Hockey on July 15, 2016 5:02PM
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    First you need to put a skill point in the blood moon pasive.
    Have the player meet you at the shrine in reapers March
    I have them stand near the stone where the quest scroll will appear
    Stand back from the shrine transform and wait till your timer starts to count down
    Move to your lunch I mean the player and watch for the devour prompt
    Then bite away
  • KamakaziYardbird
    well, this could be personal preference but WW seems kinda pointless these days. before i left the game for abit you could get all your passives without having a skill equipt and now you can only gain the passives while in form. Unless your leveling 0-50 WW isnt all that great . now if your over 300-320 CP Vampire is the way to go.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    DeccanWolf wrote: »
    Looking for someone who can give me a werewolf bite (cheap preferably) on the PS4 NA server in the Aldmeri Dominion.
    Help?

Join the "Children of the Void" psn community and I'll get you a bite tonight (probably).
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    well, this could be personal preference but WW seems kinda pointless these days. before i left the game for abit you could get all your passives without having a skill equipt and now you can only gain the passives while in form. Unless your leveling 0-50 WW isnt all that great . now if your over 300-320 CP Vampire is the way to go.

What is so special about being a vampire over 300-320 CP? What's the bonus and the effects? Why is being a werewolf pointless over 50? While I am not a big fan of the limited time of transformation... it has actually help me (as a DPS sorcs) during Battle (non elite boss). My health automatically fills up with each howl. Does the drain from the vampire refills your health completely?
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never pay for a bite. What I do, is go to the vampire/werewolf shrine during prime time and do the kneeling pray emote in front of the altar. Someone gives me a bite every time within 5 minutes. I'll then pay it forward and come back and give other people bites once I'm leveled.
    Edited by AverageJo3Gam3r on July 19, 2016 5:03AM
  • KamakaziYardbird

What is so special about being a vampire over 300-320 CP? What's the bonus and the effects? Why is being a werewolf pointless over 50? While I am not a big fan of the limited time of transformation... it has actually help me (as a DPS sorcs) during Battle (non elite boss). My health automatically fills up with each howl. Does the drain from the vampire refills your health completely?

Well, if your out 300 cp, now the fire damage that you were taking as a vamp is just like taking fire damage as a normal person. It is just the way i see it. you only gain the WWs passives while in form, so lets say the skill line cost you 15-20 points to max out. but you only gain passives while in form. and WW form is only good in almost no scenero. you better off having a different ult there.

While a Vamp, 10% mag/sta ability, below 50% health 33% reduced damage/ able to sneak with no speed reducion/ cp can almost negate the extra fire damage you take. andall passives are on you weather or not you have an ability on the skill bar/ and oh yeah ...Bat Swarm is an amazing ult for pvp and surviving
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never pay for a bite. What I do, is go to the vampire/werewolf shrine during prime time and do the kneeling pray emote in front of the altar. Someone gives me a bite every time within 5 minutes. I'll then pay it forward and come back and give other people bites once I'm leveled.

I wanna do it the "hard way" with npc wolves, but after 4 days... that sounds good.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer